o23

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

“Ex”

 

 

Dana cheering loudly when she saw Yugyeom snatched away the ball from the opposite team. They were on the outdoor gym, when the boys playing football and the girls having cheering competition. Actually, the teachers had a meeting with the teachers from Busan Public High School, but Dana was too lazy and decided to watch over the kids having fun as an excuse. She wasn't alone though, a teacher from Busan Public High School accompanied her.

"Huaaa is he from your class, Dan Seonsaengnim?" Bae Suzy, the teacher from here pointed her finger at Yugyeom excitedly. She was awed by the teenager skill.

"I'm not a homeroom teacher, but yeah, I'm teaching him on biology" Dana smiled while nodded, on the short time they met, the blonde quite okay with the girl, they were familiar. You know, the type of city girl that whining over some little things and talking about branded bags on every opportunity. Dana was surprised that she could find a typically city girl outside Seoul.

"Then your students are so good in sports, look at them!!" Dana shook her head when she saw Suzy squealed over Dana school scored a point, wasn't she should cheering for her own school? Well, maybe Dana wasn't as weird as the raven head.

"Are you enjoying yourself Jinwoo-ya?" Dana asked Jinwoo that sat on her other side, she smiled when she saw Jinwoo nodded his head excitedly.

"Ask me if you need anything, okay?" Dana patted Jinwoo head with an endearing smile.

The blonde smiles then become wider when she could saw Mark approaching the lap with other teachers. She waved her hand and was about to called for him when someone beat her.

"Markiepooh~~" Dana blinked repeatedly, turned her head and stared at her new friend dumbfounded. She was sure that she didn't hear it wrongly. And she more surprised when Mark smiled widely in return, she certain that the smile wasn't for her.

Dana still frozen that she wasn't aware that Mark already standing in front of their row.

"Long time no see, Bae Suzy" Dana eyes widened, she never expected Mark knew Suzy, and they seemed pretty close.

"Oppa! I don't know you teaching at Masan! Oh my god, I'm so happy!!" Suzy squealed in delight, she threw a bear hug on Mark, made the man chuckled before returned the hug.

Apparently, Dana wasn't the only one that surprised about the two, she could saw his students class jaw dropped or some teachers stared pointedly.

"I'm also surprised that you choose Busan, Suzy"

Dana turned around her head, facing Jinwoo although she would stole a gaze or two at Mark and Suzy.

"Are you really don't need anything, Jinwoo-ya?" Dana pouted, Jinwoo responded with just shook his head and wide smile.

"Not even thirsty?" Dana asked hopefully, she then huffed with low shoulder when she didn't get what her wished answer from Jinwoo.

"Oh, Dana-ya. Where are you going?"

Dana was about to slip away silently while pulled Jinwoo arm, signed the boy to followed her, but Mark had to notice it. The blonde hissed unpleasantly before spun her body and showed her widest smile.

"..Inside? The sun is staring, I would be in trouble if my skin becomes tanner" Dana excused and then pulled Jinwoo hurriedly, leaving Mark that frowned. The clouds covered the sun, it seemed to rain in anytime soon.

"Isn't Dan Seonsaengnim cute?" Suzy beamed happily that made Mark chuckled.

"Strangely... She is"

~

 

It was dinner time, the school cafeteria crowded with Seungri High School and Busan Public High School students and teachers, they had a big dinner together. It was so crowded and loud and just full. Dana head throbbing painfully and she just want to escape from the place full of chaos. If not for Jinwoo, Dana would surely skipped dinner.

"Dan Seonsaengnim~~" Dana lifted up her chin just to found Suzy happily standing in front of her with a tray on her hands. "Can I sit here?"

Dana bit her lower lips, mentally has an internal battle on her mind. She then nodded her head slowly with a smile.

"Sure..."

"Awesome!!" Suzy returned with a wide smile, she beamed happily before seated herself on the bench. The raven head waved her hand dearly at Jinwoo after put her tray on top of the table.

"Hello Jinwoo~~" the boy replied with a shy smile.

"Oh my, Suzy Noona?" Suzy turned her head, finding Joey took a seat beside Dana.

"Joey~~~ Long time no see!! Oh my god!! You are growing al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter