o11

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11

“Thoughts”

 

Dana blankly stared at her room ceiling, she bit her lower lips before screaming while tightly closed her eyes. She started to regret her action just few hours ago, didn’t believe that she did that.

“Are you crazy, Dan Ahyoung?!” Dana said to herself, still with her eyes closed. The girl then bounced her body against the bed, feeling frustrated with her own action. Her dignity was gone just like that.

“Argh!” Dana pulled her hairs, replayed the scene for the thousand times, she didn’t really saying that right?

“Just what was in your head Dan Ahyoung?” This time the girl ramming her head against the headboard, the uneasy feeling she experience didn’t leave her, it just increase as the time passed.

“You weren’t that crazy girl that proposed back then right, Dan Ahyoung?” Dana once again spoke with her own, stared at her palms in horror. “All of all, you did it two times? Ya Dan Ahyoung, you aren’t crazy right?” Dana let another scream passed , no matter what she did the frustration didn’t left her alone.

“Dan Ah Young, you stupid girl!”

~

 

“You what?! Dan Ah Young, you’re not out of your mind right?” Dana swore she can saw Juyeon horrors face if not the fact that they’re hundred kilometers apart. At the end, Dana decided to call Juyeon, at least she needs someone to gave back her insanity.

“I know, that’s why I called you” Dana closed her eyes, that terrified scenes replayed in her minds again. When the hell she will forget that horrified scenes?

“Is not just Jackson, but Mark? Ya!” And here another Juyeon screams that Dana can hear quite clearly. There were so much different things about them, but Juyeon and her have something in common that make their friendship last this long, they care about their pride more than anything. And yeah, if Dana hurt hers, automatically Juyeon felt the same, because they’re best friend just like that.

Unfortunedly, Dana frequently did something unexpectedly crazy than Juyeon.

“I know, that’s why I called you” Dana repeated her answer, closed her eyes, once again replied that horrible scenes.

“I’m not your best friend, and Rey seriously will starve till died ‘cause he is just unlucky to has an owner like you”

“Ya! Don’t touch my baby!” Dana yelled in spontaneous, well, Juyeon always treat Dana about Dana pet while they had an argument, and as always, Dana will did things as Juyeon pleased. That best friend of her loves Rey that much.

“Says to the person who left him just like that” Dana ck-ed when Juyeon sarcastically said the words.

“What you want me to do? I’ll do it, just threat my Rey well when I’m away” Dana leaned her back at the headboard, listening Juyeon as the latter sighed.

“Since you must find a husband because of your father, I’ll give you three options in this situation” Dana nodded her head when Juyeon started, the girl patiently wait till her best friend continued.

“First, you either choose Jackson or Mark as your future-husband since you already proposed to them. Although I’m sure Jackson will tease you till god-know-how-long because of it. But, I think Jackson is better, because he’s a doctor and your father wants a doctor as a son-in-law. I’m not sure about Mark, but if you go after him, you need a little more effort, you know, he’s hard as a rock and your father wouldn’t be that happy”

“Huh… just a minute ago you said I’m crazy, and now you want me to seduce one of them?” Dana snorted while playing with her bright locks, this time thought that her best friend was the one that lost her mind.

“You want me to hang up on you?” Dana bit her lower lip when she heard Juyeon flat tone.

“Ani, keep on going…” Dana finally said and then sighed, let’s just heard her best friend finish her words.

“Second, just marry Park Jihoon”

“Are you out of-“

“Then you have one last option, that is… uhm, let’s just have you proposed for the third time, this time to some random guy you meet in Jeju Island. I’m sure there was som-“

“Kim Juyeon!” Dana yelled frustratingly at Juyeon, she has this serious situation to be faced and yet her best friend still has this side of her.

“Well, it’s not a bad idea, you know. Just proposed to some random boy that caught your eyes and then get married, you can divorced a month later if you didn’t like him, no big deal”

“That it ever crossed your mind that you want to divorce Kris when you guys get married?”

“Why would I?”

“Exactly! Getting married isn’t something you can break so easily Kim Juyeon! I just want to be in wedding dress once in my life!” Dana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter