o26

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 26

“Guiltiness”

 

 

Blood. There were bloods everywhere. She winced uncomfortably, her body drenched in sweats while her fist clenched tightly. An unconscious tear slowly came out from her eyes. She wanted to open her eyes, but despite her many attempt, she just couldn’t open her eyes. Her body shivered when the imaginary bloods started to put her whole body, her breath become shorter and shorter. She screamed, gasped for air desperately and before she couldn’t take any air, Dana woke up from her sleep.

The girl panting breathlessly, stared blankly at the white ceil in front of her eyes. She unclenched her fist, didn’t really mind with the redness on its palm, she barely felt any pain. The girl didn’t even notice that she couldn’t move her left hand.

“Noona! You’re awake!” Dana blinked repeatedly, glanced at Bogum that approached her hospital bed. She recalled her memory of the accident hours ago. Her eyes then moved on her casted left arm, neatly putted on her upper stomach.

“I’m in hospital?” Dana asked flatly, sighed while bit her lower lips.

“Ya, a car hit you and all you could say was ‘I’m in hospital?’” Bogum hissed unpleasantly, he shook his head before took a seat beside Dana bed.

Dana took another glance on her own body, moved her free hand and foots before gave Bogum a look. “I’m not die, just a broken arm”

Bogum scoffed in disbelief.

“What about the culprit?” Dana raised her brow, uncaring with Bogum unhappy expression.

“She and her brother taking care of your paper, and there is no culprit Ms. Dan, you’re the one who crossed the street on green light. It’s a relief when the driver slowed her car on time, so you just have a broken arm”

“Wait, did you call my family?” Dana glared at Bogum, she really didn’t want to them found out where she is hiding right now.

“I didn’t” Dana was about to sigh in relief when Bogum continued his sentence. “But, the brother of the one who hit you said, that he ordered his sister to call your first line. Ya! You just said goodbye to me like two minutes or so and I have to hear a crowd screamed over a car accident behind me, it’s not a pretty experience really, having witnessed your own friend on situation like that”

Dana just blankly stared ahead, not really mind Bogum rumbling on the background. She then shook her head slowly, her first-in-line wouldn’t come, and it was a relief, maybe.

“Oh, here is your phone, it’s alright but the screen cracked, you should repair it” Bogum pulled out Dana phone from his pocket, put it at the girl right palm. “And someone called you just before you waking up, it say ‘family’ on the caller id”

“What?” That caught Dana attention, for a moment she really forgotten about her other family.

Bogum startled at Dana sudden high pitched voice, he shrugged while looking at everywhere but Dana.

“Ehm… I kinda told him you’re in hospital, the call ended second later without him saying anything”

Dana hissed while closed her eyes briefly, she then sighed, decided to let it pass for the poor guy.

“You’re not going? Your manager would be so worried” Dana change the subject, now she just wanted to be alone, after all, today was 3rd September.

“It’s fine, there’s none taking care of you if I’m gone” Dana scoffed in disbelief on Bogum cheesiness that made the man chuckled.

“I don’t want to see your face, actor. And I don’t want to dealing with unnecessary attention while you stayed all night long here with me, rumors is hard to handle”

“Since when you care about that”

“I don’t care, but someone might”

Bogum once again chuckled amusingly, finding it funny with Dana weirdness.

“Who? Your husband?”

“…maybe” Bogum laughed then, he shook his head while ruffled Dana hairs adoringly.

“Oh my, noona, you are really weird”

“Just go, I really want to be alone today, and don’t worry, my husband would take care of me if I need something. You should rest too, I know you have full schedules waiting you ahead” Bogum stared at Dana unsurely, but then his phone rang, a call for his manager. He sighed before showed a sweet smile toward Dana.

“I wouldn’t tell anyone, but please, be careful i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter