Vernon (Hansol) & Joshua (Jisoo)

Seventeen's Summer Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hansol and Joshua fight over Alaia

for: yannnnna

   

:::::

 

            “Alright, alright, calm down,” the dance instructor clapped her hands in front of the group of rowdy boys and girls, “We are learning a new dance today and…” She looked at the wall clock and then also at her wrist watch, “We got a new people to teach, but they are a bit late.”

            Right as she spoke the last words the doors opened and two people came in, “Noona, I’m so sorry we are late, there was traffic and-“

            “-Ah!” The lead instructor quieted the boy with the motion of zipping her lips, “Come here to the front of the room and introduce yourselves.” All eyes were on them as they walked near to her, “Class, these are your new teachers!” The crowd started to chatter with confused expressions, “Now, I know they are your age, but I think you guys will need to learn to take orders from people who are also around your age. It will be a great way to experience more types of authority and also, different learning style.” The elder’s hands lay on top of both of their heads and she ruffled them. They both ducked away from her grasp and bowed.

            “Hello everyone!” The boy spoke politely, “My name is Joon and I will be teaching the boys’ group for the rest of the month. Let’s work hard, okay?” He gave the crowd an infamous eyesmile and got cheers in retutn. He nudged his partner and she courageously stepped forward.

            “What’s up, guys?” She ran her fingers through her medium length hair and clasped her hands together, “The name is Alaia and I will be the girls’ teacher for the remainder of the month as well. So girls,” She wiggled her eyebrows, “Let’s learn fast so that we can totally kick .” Her short and sweet speech got the girls pumped up and they howled, welcoming the new teachers.

            “Okay,” the lead teacher clapped, “now, you guys are probably wondering what you are going to learn, right? Well, here it is.” She left the center of the room and the music played.

            Joon stood still as Alaia moved fluidly around his body. Her movements were subtle but had a very drastic effect on the boys. She smiled meekly as she then mirrored her partner’s moves. They danced as if they were at an audition that let them enter an amazing performing arts university. Her hair flowed around her like a beautiful veil, mesmerizing all that watched her. Actually, some more than others; two guys were already head over heels.

            The music cut and they bowed breathlessly. The crowd then dispersed into their smaller same gendered groups, “Alright everybody, were gonna do 5 minute stretches.”

Alaia high-fived Joon as he headed over to the males. She grabbed her water bottle and sipped a bit of it, checking her phone. She felt a tap on her shoulder and she swiveled around, only to be faced with a boy she did not recognize. She placed her phone and water bottle down next to her bag.

            “You probably don’t know me, but I’m Hansol,” He held out his hand, “Vernon would be better.” She grabbed his hand and shook it lightly with a smile, “You did really great up there.”

            Her smile got wider and she shook his hand with both of hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter