DK (Seokmin)

Seventeen's Summer Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When DK takes his girlfriend, Mihi, to a pool party and becomes protective.

for: 17CARAT

 

 

 

:::::

“Okay,” Mihi took off her earring as she looked into the mirror, “What time do we need to be at the party?” She looked to the side of the frame where her boyfriend was standing, putting on a t-shirt.

  “Um, I think Jeonghan hyung said around 3:30?”

  Mihi looked at the wall clock and gasped, quickly tying her hair up into a very messy ponytail, “Babe, it’s almost 4:30!” As she was rushing to put everything into her swim bag, DK watched her with admiration. She was cute when she was frustrated, that is a fact, “Stop staring would’ya, and get up!”  Being late was one of Mihi’s worst pet peeves and she did not want to be called a hypocrite. She grabbed her bag and her boyfriend’s hand and ran out to get a cab.

  During the short car ride, DK helped her apply some sunblock on the places that she couldn’t reach and would occasionally plant a few kisses on her shoulders. Mihi settled against his body and looked outside until they got to their destination, “Wow, who knew Jeonghan lived here!” She yelled as she admired the house while grabbing her bags.

He lived in a nice, modern three-story-house that had many windows, and was mostly made from white stone or mahogany wood. DK grabbed her hand and laced them gently together. Pulling her to the beautifully adorned front porch, he brought her face up to kiss her. Just before they could touch lips, the big red door swung open, “Woah!” they pulled away quickly, flustered, “are you going to come in or just make out the whole time?”

“We would choose the first option, but you decided- Ow!” DK started before Mihi elbowed him in the rib cage.

  “Happy birthday!” She handed Jeonghan the present and hugged him. Quickly, she escaped the awkward scene and darted towards the rest of the gang, greeting them as well. DK shook his head with that bright smile of his and patted the birthday boy on the shoulder before heading inside.

Once he found out that there was no one else in the kitchen or living room except for a few of Jeonghan’s relatives, he made his way to the backyard. His eyes gaped at the sight of it all: Tiki hut, sand boxes, gigantic pool surrounded by stone with a water slide, and waterfall that hid the man made cave. Most of the guys already were in the water already, but he didn’t see his girlfriend.

“Lover boy, over here!” His ears perked up to the sound of Mihi’s voice, “I was just about to go in the water with Soojin, want to come?” He nodded his head and made his way over to the two. Soojin already went into the water and took her place next to her boyfriend, Jun. DK already took off his shirt, but he wanted to wait for Mihi. He glanced over at her, but she was taking off her sundress, so his face went red, and he looked anywhere but at her.

  “Ready?” She peered at him with a raised eyebrow, laughing at how dorky he looked at the moment.

  He looked down at her and then at her body. She was wearing a teal one piece that had pink lining and a black

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter