Junghan

Seventeen's Summer Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junghan comforting his girlfriend while she's sick

for: Haneul17C

:::::

        Haneul tossed and turned in her bed; every position she laid in was even worse than before. She whined and kicked off her blanket, suddenly the room felt like a sauna. Her senses felt fuzzy and her head pounded. She reached for her phone and noticed that it was only 3 in the morning. She turned off her phone on threw it next to her. She was now miserably awake, lying down in a position that hurt her back, but she felt too weak to move from it. After 30 minutes, she gathered all her strength and rolled back onto her stomach. Bad choice, she thought to herself. The pressure of her own weight was now on her stomach, I think I’m going to be sick. With newly found strength, she got up from bed and ran to the bathroom, puking out what seemed like her intestines.

        When she was done flipping her insides, she brushed her teeth and washed her face before collapsing onto her bed. All the energy was now drained from her system and she slept like a baby.

         A buzz was heard and Haneul weakly opened her eyes. Tissues lay all around her as if they were flowers on her deathbed. She grabbed her phone and clicked it, “Hello?”

        “Finally!” a familiar voice spoke with concern, “It’s one in the afternoon and you haven’t answered any of my other calls.”

        She pulled her phone away and saw that she had seven missed calls from Junghan, “Whoops, sorry. I was asleep.” 

        “Asleep?” he paused, “Are you sick again?” Junghan knew her all too well. She was usually an early riser and the only time she sleeps in is when flu season (or something like that) catches up to her.

        “Yeah,” She coughed into the phone unintentionally.

        A sigh was heard on the other line and she could picture his distressed face: his long hair being brushed away, while he shuts his eyes tightly with irritation and worry. Junghan was quiet for a while and then he picked up, “Do you want me to come over?”

        “No, babe, you-“

        “I’ll be there in 30 minutes.” With that he hung up and she rolled her eyes. Why ask her if was just going to do what he wanted anyway?

        Her mother already left for work and made sure that the door was unlocked so that Junghan could get in. All while Haneul was waiting for him to come, she had gone through a box of tissues and too many crackers to count. Her stomach grumbled, but whatever she ate would end up seeing regurgitated in the toilet bowl. Frustrated, she drank her water and flipped the channel on the TV. Her senses got better and she heard the front door open, along with rustling of bags.

        Footsteps came up the stairs and then stopped, knocking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter