Wonwoo

Seventeen's Summer Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they encounter a huge bug and Chaehee freaks out, annoying Wonwoo to get rid of it.

for: SunnySun12

 

:::::

      Chaehee stretched on the couch and laid her legs on Wonwoo’s lap. They had just got done with their movie marathon and were both bloated with salt and butter. She grabbed the ends of hair and smelt it. She grimaced and shoved her head into her boyfriend’s face.

        He pretended to gag, “Oh man, what died in that nest of yours?”

        “I think a cat maybe?” She laughed and stood up, “Is it okay if I take a shower here? I’m pretty sure I have extra clothes in my backpack.” He smirked and got up, “Ew, Jeon Wonwoo, don’t even think about those kinds of things.”

        He lifted his hands up in surrender and laughed a bit. He grabbed her by the waist and kissed her lightly, “I’ll be waiting down here then.” She scrunched her nose and threw on her backpack heading up the stairs.

        She and Wonwoo had been dating for a while now and still to this day they act like a new couple in love. At first, Chaehee thought that Wonwoo was just a guy who kept to himself and wasn’t one to make childish jokes.

        Wrong was she to think so.

        This was her theory because compared to every other guy in their friend group; it seemed as if he weren’t one for words. Which was fine with her because she was a lady of many words, it was as if she needed duct tape to be silenced. His actions were what had her so hooked. The way he interacted with his brothers (not of blood), his chivalry and respect for everyone was absolutely charming. Not to mention, every once in a while he would crack out with that dorky side that only Mingyu would see.

        Chaehee opened the bathroom’s door and the water. After getting undressed she hopped into the shower and shivered at the temperature change. She fully soaked her body and was finally getting comfortable with the water. As she went to reach for the shampoo she noticed a huge wad of hair. She bent slightly to look at it. It was not hair. She tilted her head and then realized that it was an enormous spider. If screams could create earthquakes, every house within a 2 mile radius would be destroyed.

        She stood as far away from the creature as possible. Wonwoo was then at the bathroom door, pounding and shouting, “Babe?! Chaehee is everything alright?”

        He opened the door and was suddenly ordered around, “Wonwoo are you crazy, I’m ! Hand me my towel first!” He gave her an apology and threw her a purple towel. With lightning speed she wrapped herself and ran out of the bathroom as if she were going to receive a gold medal.

       “Can you tell me what is going on?” His face was so confused and frightened that his girlfriend wasn’t telling him what was happening.

       She didn’t know whether or not she was going to cry or break out laughing, “Bug!” One word was all that she managed to make out, her fingers weakly pointing to the shower.

        He bent over and put his hands on his knees, “Really?” standing up straight he ruffled his hair, “This is what you are worried about? A tiny spider?”

       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter