Vernon (Hansol)

Seventeen's Summer Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Kyungmi gets pissed at Hansol because she sees him flirting with a beautiful foreign girl.

for: B2stfan3

 

:::::

        The tapping of keys echoed through the library. Kyungmi had to stay to finish her last assignment of the school year. Her mind was clogged with different mathematical equations and difficult words in different languages; she was going to mentally combust. After finishing her fifth page, she felt soft lips touch her bare shoulders. Shivering from the touch she turned around and saw her boyfriend, Hansol, cheekily smiling. She rolled her brown eyes and faced back to her screen. Hansol gave her a back hug and whispered in her ear, “When are you going to be done.”

        “In twenty minutes,” she replied quick, eyes scanning the table full of books and notes. She looked back nodded her head to the right, “Take a seat.” He ran his fingertips through the end of her ponytail, pulling it lightly in his direction until there was none left. Plopping down lazily on the old wooden chair he stares and his girlfriend, mesmerized. He smiled and laid his head back, covering his eyes with his slender fingers.

        Kyungmi stretched like a kitten and blinked her tired eyes, “Ugh,” she groaned. She looked at the clock on her laptop and saw that they were there for a longer time than promised. Good thing she was finished because the child next to her, Hansol, would throw a fit… That is, if he were awake. She packed up all of her belongings and walked over to him. She nudged him in the shoulder a couple of times and saw that he really was sound asleep. She smiled to herself and bent over to kiss him. She pecked his lips and went to go back up, but he pulled her closer. She gasped and shoved him off, “What the heck.”

        “You think you are sneaky, you little rascal.” Hansol pointed a finger at her and wagged it, “Gotta be faster than that.” She rolled her eyes and threw on her backpack, grabbing his hand that was waiting to hold hers. He momentarily let go of her hand only to wrap his arm around her shoulders. She then grabbed that hand and they walked casually out of the library’s quiet aura and into the city’s hustling and bustling streets. “Dang, what time is it?” The boy spoke as his eyebrows furrowed as if it could block the sun’s rays.

        She grabbed his arm and read his watch, “It is 4:17.” He gave her an ‘are you kidding me’ look and she kissed his hand, “I’m sorry! It’s just that I got distracted and the paper was actually really hard to write!” She panicked and was hushed when he drew her face closer to kiss her cheek.

        “It’s cool, mi, I was kidding.” He joked and laughed as she whacked his stomach. They walked over to the mall and started to look around some of the new shops that had just opened up. After Hansol bought a couple of shirts, they decided to go to the food court and get some snacks to eat for their hungry stomachs.

        “Hey, Hansol, do you mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter