Wonwoo

Seventeen's Summer Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo is cheating on Sanghee, they break up, and then get back together after a while

for: littlecookie

 

:::::

            Lipstick marked Wonwoo’s collarbone, and the smell of sweet perfume lingered on his hoodie. It came to his attention that it has been a few months that this ‘incident’ has been going on. It’s not like Wonwoo wasn’t feeling remorseful for his actions because he was. Heck, he hated himself for it. But, because he had gotten himself stuck in this predicament, he didn’t know how to swim to shore to save his life.

            “See you next week?” The girl pulled on the taken man’s arm with a lustful smile.

            He uncomfortably slithered out of her grasp, “Yeah, whatever.” The girl tiptoed up and kissed his jaw, marking him once more. He pushed her a bit and looked away at his surroundings, wiping what she had left away, “Okay, I’ll call you, Hye.”

            Strutting away from him, she waved behind her flirtatiously. Wonwoo watched her and ran his fingers through his hair. He pulled his hood up and sighed. Swiftly, he turned around only to bump into a petite figure, “Woah, sorry.”

            “…Wonwoo?” The angelic voice spoke trying to look underneath the hood, “Is that you…?” She bit her lip and prayed that it wasn’t her boyfriend. He told her last night that he would be out of town visiting his family for his weekly trip. The boy pulled down his hood, and the girl tried to hold in the gasp.

            “Hey, Sanghee,” Wonwoo gave her his infamous crooked grin, “What’s up?”

            “What’s up? Are you kidding me? Where have you been?” Sanghee crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows expecting and honest answer.

            He gulped at the sudden questions. He had no other answer than ‘I was hanging out with friends’, but that wasn’t what came out, “I met up with one of my old classmates. She showed me around.”

            “Around where?” Sanghee squinted at his low hoodie, “The alley way?” She ped his hoodie that reeked of someone else’s perfume and revealed the crimson lipstick stain. She shook her head and blinked away the burning tears. The sight alone almost made her blow up in his face.

Almost.

            “Wait, Baby, I can explain. She means nothing to me!” Wonwoo pleaded, grabbing her small hands, “Please.” She pulled away gently and pushed his chest away in a disgusted manner.

            “You don’t need to tell me anything. I get it,” Turning away from him, she was pulled back once more, and that’s what got her so angry, “Stop!” She shoved him off her very roughly that he had to take a few steps backwards to regain his balance, “You think I don’t know about this, Jeon? I called your parents three weeks ago to ask them if anything was wrong because of your frequent visits back home. Do you know what they told me?”

            Wonwoo l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter