Mingyu

Seventeen's Summer Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scenario: When Mingyu acts a little bit overboard for fanservice with fellow idol and Sanghee gets jealous.

for: littlecookie

 

 

//p.s: the format of this chapter is glitching! I I am sorry, I don't know how to fix it.//

:::::

    

    

  “And we’re on in three!” the DJ held up his fingers and counted down, watching the boys step into position, “Two!” Without the last number, he pointed at them and pressed the play button. Adore you blasted through the stadium, fans roared with satisfaction. Just like any other girl, Sanghee cheered with pride. Her boys were doing great and it still left her in awe.

 

“Woo! Go Mingyu!” Since she wasn’t an idol (nor did she look like one), it was okay for her to yell cheers to her boyfriend. Of course, no one knew about them. Standing in the crowd with her glow stick among hundreds of girls doing the same, no one would’ve suspected a thing.

“Yeah, Wonwoo!” Her best friend, Minah, cheered for her boyfriend as well. They laughed and sang along together, not caring about anything but their boys and their happiness. The opening song ended and the boys lined up, each sweating into their microphones. Totally to die for. The MC walked up on to the stage to ask questions, and much of the crowd knew her taking that they screamed really loud, “Dude,” Minah nudged her best friend in the rib cage, “they asked Yeoreum to interview them!”

  The name rang a bell, but she didn’t know where she was from, “I’m sorry,” her face was confused and it made Minah laugh out loud, “Who is she?”

“Maknae of Hello Venus?” She made jazz hands around her face and smiled. She stopped smiling when she saw Sanghee’s face cringe, “Right? Ugh. She tried to flirt with Wonwoo once, I was this close to cracking her.” She held a tiny space between her thumb and index finger and squinted at it.

“Maybe she has changed?”

“Ha, as if.”

Sanghee bit her bottom lip and stretched her neck to see her boyfriend on stage right next to Yeoreum, “I mean, she can’t possibly be that bad right?” The interview continued and she saw that the questions she told were fairly entertaining. They all got the crowd and group laughing, so it was all good.

    

“Yes, Vernon-sshi,” Yeoreum said into the mic, “Can you please show us some of your freestyle rapping?” He bowed his head with a smile and accepted the challenge. DK dropped that sick beat, and he flew. After his bars, everyone clapped and Vernon raised his eyebrows in delight.

    

  “Okay, now, since one member has been silent most of the time,” She put a hand on Mingyu’s shoulder and Sanghee tensed, “My man, Mingyu has to show us some aegyo!” It got hotter and louder in the stadium (if that was possible at all), and all Sanghee could see was the hand lingering on her boyfriend’s shoulder.

Anyone could tell that he was very reluctant to do so. He knew that it wasn’t j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter