Jun (Junhui)

Seventeen's Summer Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jun starts to act cute when Aly got really mad at him  

for: itsalyyylove

 

:::::

          The sun’s bright summer rays had poked through Aly’s white curtains and spilled onto her comforter, “It’s too hot!” Kicking off her blankets in irritation, she tried to go back to sleep. She got home really late last night because her boyfriend had gotten her VIP tickets to his group’s own concert.

            About an hour or two later a loud, obnoxious knock woke her up, along with some voices chattering. The doorbell rang five more times after the door wasn’t opened immediately, “Aly-ah, wake up!”

            “Ugh,” She cried into her pillow, it felt like it was 3 o’clock in the morning, “Please, dear God, make it stop.” Suddenly it did, but, the laughter continued as the door opened, “What the he-“

            “Wakey wakey, my sunshine!” Jun jumped onto his girlfriend’s bed and grabbed her face. She bit his thumb and he recoiled back.

            “Get off of me. I am so not in the mood for this.” Rolling over, she dug her face deeper into her pillow. At that moment, she did not care if her boyfriend’s best friends were rummaging through her pantry looking for food to devour. She wanted sleep. No, she needed sleep or out came a monster no one would have fun with.

            “Are you mad at me?”

            “Mhm,” She mumbled.

            “Are you really mad at me?” Oh no, here it comes, Aly spoke to herself and suddenly she felt all the weight of her boyfriend on her back. As Jun hugged her he started to whine like a child, “I don’t like it when you are mad at me!” Shoving him off of her back she gets out of bed, “Please don’t be mad!”

            “Well, maybe if you let me sleep for a bit longer, I wouldn’t be so angry.” She turned to leave and he blocked her path. He clasped his hands together and started to shake his shoulders up and down. She tiredly rubbed her eyes, unfazed at what act her boyfriend was putting up, “Move, Jun, before I pee all over the floor.” He made a disgusted face and let the queen make her way to the royal bathroom. He sighed and walked to the living room where his group mates were lounging around.

            “Is noona mad at you?” Dino asked as he pulled a chip out of the bag before Mingyu could devour them all.

            “When is she not mad at the loser?” S. Coups joked and high fived the maknae.

Once Aly made her way into their field of vision, they all got quiet and expected Jun to sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter