Woozi (Jihoon) & Dino (Lee Chan)

Seventeen's Summer Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Authors choice – When Jihoon brings his girlfriend, Yeon Sung, to the beach for a date and they see Lee Chan there as well.

for: Inspiritalways7

   

 

 

:::::

            “Ah, this is going to be so much fun!” Yeon Sung spoke enthusiastically when her boyfriend, Jihoon, told that they will be spending the day at the beach. They haven’t gone to the beach together this year since their schedules have been so off wack. So, in commemoration of this huge event, Jihoon wanted the day to be perfect.

            “Go on and get dressed,” Jihoon helped his girlfriend up from the couch and pushed her upstairs to get her things ready, “Don’t want to miss the train!” Jihoon had already had a visualization of how the day was supposed to go and his heart was pounding with joy. He hadn’t realized how much he missed Yeon Sung until he saw her this morning in her matching pajamas.

            After 30 minutes, Yeon Sung was ready to seize the day. She had shorts on with an appropriated one piece on underneath her cover up. Opening the cabinet, she grabbed a floral beach towel and stuffed it into her bag, “I’m ready!”  She sang and right before they were about to go out the door she remembered that she hadn’t packed sunscreen, “Wait! Hold on, I’ll be right back.” Jihoon laughed at her adorable reactions, “Okay, now I’m really ready.” Running down the stairs, she throws the protectant into the bag and holds Jihoon’s hand.

            As they walked down the street to get to the train station, a couple of girls had noticed Jihoon. Yeon Sang quickly took notice and started to talk really loud, “You know, Seungho, today is such a beautiful day!” The girls looked really confused at her actions; Jihoon was on the same boat as them.

            “Huh-“ an elbow to the abdomen was given by his lovely sweetheart and he caught the drift, “-Oh, yeah! Beautiful, beautiful day.” The girls gave up and walked away from the couple just wondering how they could have mixed an ordinary guy for an idol.

            Once the girls were far enough from them, Yeon Sung grabbed Jihoon’s arm and spoke into his shoulder, “Oh my God, I can’t believe they bought that!” He laughed along with her and stepped in line for the ticket window. Once they were at the booth, Jihoon paid for the ticket and noticed the cashier eyeing his girlfriend. He bit his lip in irritation and pulled her close to his side, making the guy glance at him with furrowed eyebrows.

            “Why do you think I bought two tickets?”

            On the train, Yeon Sung sat by the window and laid her head on her boyfriend’s shoulder, “You were pretty cool back there, Woozi.”

            “Woah-ho,” he spoke in su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter