The8 (Myungho) & Jun (Junhui)

Seventeen's Summer Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When The8 gets jealous because his girlfriend, Hyunmi keeps spending time with Jun (he's actually tutoring her in Chinese language)

for: Ami_A_Rin

  

 

:::::

       

        “Wait,” Hyunmi glanced at the hallway’s wall clock, “I have to get to class.” She scrunched up her nose and tilted her head up.

       “Okay, I’ll see you after class.”  Myungho had intertwined his and Hyunmi’s hands, kissing her softly. He pulled away and watched her walk into class with an eye smile that could melt any girl’s heart.

        Hyunmi and Myungho had been a couple for a couple of months now and everyone knew it. Their interactions had sparked a wild fire within the school and over the course of their first few weeks as a couple, they were top notch. Every guy wanted to be him and every girl would kill to be in her position. But, last month a new batch of foreign exchange students had come from China. They knew absolutely nothing about the students and their relations, who would blame them.

Of course, uncertainty has a price to pay when one person messes with the whole system.

        The last bell rang for the day and the students rushed out of the classrooms tired, yet, excited that school was over for the evening. Myungho stood from his desk and grabbed all the books he needed for his exams the next day. Throwing on his backpack, he reached into his pocket and took out his phone. His screen flashed and it read no new messages. Usually, Hyunmi texts him after class telling him where she would be waiting so that he could meet her there. Walking home was a signature staple for their relationship, and it felt wrong for it to be skipped out on.

        “Hello?” He answered his phone, “Hey, Hyunmi! Do you want to-“

        “-Sorry, babe, I actually can’t hang out today. I’m hanging out with Junhui today.”

        Myungho furrowed his eyebrows and snarled, “Junhui? Who the heck is that?”

        “Oh, um, Jun? Does that ring a bell? Well, he is one of the new transfer exchange students and I’m gonna show him around town.”

        “I could come, if you want.”

        “No, it’s okay, really!” She answered too quickly for his liking. He scratched the top of his head and walked down the corridor alone, “Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow!” Myungho blinked and ended the call.

        He had a bad feeling in his stomach, “If that boy touches my girl, I swear!” He clenched his jaw and swung the school doors open, alarming all of the girls that waited by the school gate. Rumors spread fast about why he was walking alone and somehow, Jun’s name crept into the lies as well.

        A couple of day had passed by and he Myungho was seeing his girlfriend less and less. It was starting to worry him. Almost ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter