S. Coups (Seungcheol)

Seventeen's Summer Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Seungcheol and Sena went for a date in a shopping mall but it soon ended up as a shopping spree for Sena with Seungcheol carrying her bags.

for: SunnySun12

:::::

        Sena sat down at a metal table outside and placed her bag down on the chair next to her. She picked up her phone and looked through her social media, waiting for her boyfriend to meet her there. It was lunch time and they had planned a relaxing day after a hard week of work. The waitress gave her two waters and left her with the menu. As she was looking through the little booklet, her name was called, “Sena!”

        Her head poked up behind the menu and she spotted her boyfriend pacing over. She smiled brightly and leaned over a bit as he kissed the top of her head, “Good afternoon, Seungcheol.” She handed him his menu and they looked through it together. Once they ordered their food, they started to converse.

        S.Coups crossed his arms and leaned on the table admiring his beautiful partner. She was currently looking at her phone’s screen, scrolling with one thumb, and tapping the table with her other. She gasped at a picture and she commented, running her fingers through her locks. He snorted at her, “You know, this is a date for a reason.”

        She looked up innocently and then sheepishly put away her phone, “Sorry.” She reached over the table and grabbed his hands, running her thumb over his knuckles, “How’ve you been?”

        “Well, actually,” he let out a deep chuckle, “I’m even better now that I see you.” They both cringed at the corniness and busted out laughing. The looked over after a while and noticed their food being carried over. He ordered pasta and she ordered a flat bread pizza. It looked like perfection.

        After eating their mouth-watering lunch, they headed towards the outlet mall next to the restaurant. Sena squealed as she saw that her favorite store had a ‘buy one get one free sale’. She grabbed his and they walked into the shop. Her eyes wandered all over with that certain sparkle, and was so happy. All of the items that she had wanted were now on sale; it was Heaven on Earth.

        Seungcheol blew a raspberry as she left him to find and try-on clothes. Within twenty minutes, she came back to him with her forearms bearing pants and shirts. She stood by his side as he struggled to find anything that he wanted, “You done already?” He wondered.

        She smiled and shook her head, “I’ll go pay.” She walked over to the counter and waited in line. Right as it was her turn to pay, she went to swipe her card, but her boyfriend beat her to it. She furrowed her eyebrows, “You didn’t have to do that.”

        He shushed her and winked, “What kind of boyfriend would I be if I let my girlfriend pay?”

        The cashier laughed at his hushed comment and shook her head, “He’s right.” She handed over Sena’s bag, “There you go, thank you.”

        They exited the store and walked around hand in hand, Sena carrying the bag. When they turned the corner, another store caught their eyes, “Hey,” he nudged, “wanna go in there?” She nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter