Hoshi (Soonyoung)

Seventeen's Summer Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Minji took a long time in changing her clothes in the beach and found Soonyoung talking to another girl after she did

for: MinjiJu

 

:::::

       

        “Beach! Beach!” Soonyoung yelled as he stuck his head out the window. Ducking back in, he ruffled his hair and threw a lazy arm around Minji’s shoulders. She smiled and sang along to the pumped up music that was blasting through the speakers. Their car pulled into the sandy parking lot and they filed out like it was a clown car. The boys grabbed all of their belongings and headed to shore to find a good spot.

        Soonyoung put his hand over his eyes to shield the sun and looked around, “I still need to change, do you?”

        “Yeah,” Minji hopped out of the car last and closed the door behind her, “Come on.” She reached for his hand and then intertwined them together. He kissed the back of her hand and they ran as fast as they could across what seemed like the Sahara desert.   Once they reached the changing areas they went into the respective rooms.

        Minji pulled out her beautiful one piece. It looked like a regular one piece; however, there were intricate designs on the sides that showed some skin. She slipped it on and braided her hair into a fishtail braid. She grabbed her towel and tied it around her waist. With her back pack on she walked out of the place. The sunlight was hot and blinding. She put on her circular sunglasses and looked around for her boyfriend.

        After she couldn’t find him, she walked towards the hoard of boys who were putting on sun lotion. Mingyu howled and cupped his mouth, “Ow, Ow!” The rest of the gang looked her way and had smug smiles on their face

        She threw her backpack at them, “You guys a creeps.” She smiled and took the towel off. The boys blinked awkwardly and tried to divert their eyes. Now they understood why their Soonyoung hyung liked Minji. Not only was she a great dancer, but she had a rockin’ bod because of it.

        “Aye,” She snapped her fingers at Seungkwan who was the only one minding his own business, “Boo, can you hand me the bottle of sun screen?” He handed her the bottle and the boom box. The boys started to dance and laugh around their spot. They picked a good spot away from the rest of civilization so that if this did happen they wouldn’t cause a commotion.

        A girl group song came on and Seungkwan pulled Minji up the boys whistled and sat down to watch them dance. She dusted off the back of her legs to get rid of the unwanted sand. The music started to play and they got into positions. Seungkwan went first and started to bring the fierce aura. Once he was done he circled around Minji, extending his legs in a dramatic and fabulous fashion. She then dipped down and danced embarrassedly while her best guy friends cheered in satisfaction. On the chorus they danced in sync and by the end of the song they were all laughing messes. She threw a handful of sand at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter