S. Coups (Seungcheol)

Seventeen's Summer Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The seventeen members beg Seungcheol to meet his girlfriend, Ishika, and they spend the day together.

for: Jinjin92

:::::

        The music played and blasted throughout the whole studio. Every member of their friend group bobbed their heads in synchronization. The song stopped and they all cheered with satisfaction.

         “That was really good, Woozi hyung! How did you manage to make this song over night?” The maknae, Lee Chan, asked while playing with his fingers.

        “I had a lot of help from Seungcheol hyung, so, thank him as well!”

        Since the conversation started to base Seungcheol as the center of attention, he would answer random questions and tell insignificant stories, “And then, Ishika’s kite flew away and bumped into an old lady!”

        They erupted in laughter, “Wait, hyung, we have never even met her before.”

        “Nope. No. Never going to happen.” Seungcheol immediately shook his head, already objecting and unformulated idea.

        “…But we didn’t even ask yet.”

        “I am not showing my girlfriend to you guys.” He stood up, dismissing the idea, only to remember that his best friends were like sticky tack. Mingyu jumped on his back and shook him a bit until the elder boy fell onto the floor, “What the heck, gyu, get off!”

        “Not until you show us her!” The giant baby stayed on top of him until all the boys joined in on the dog pile.

        “Come on, you have been going out with her for a couple of months now! You can’t always hide her from us!” After several minutes of begging and pleading, they all got off of him after he gave them a grunt. A defeated one at that.

        “WOO!” DK shouted with a fist pump, “This is going to be so great!”

        “Hey!” Seungcheol rolled his eyes, “She is still my girlfriend, and she is older than all of you. So, don’t go and act like a baby around her.” His eyes peered at all of the faces of the boys who were listening diligently. He grabbed the nearest boy and gave him a happy noogie.

        His phone rang and he pushed the poor boy off of him, “Hello Beautiful!” The conversation went on and on and the boys were getting restless. The leader took notice and huffed, “Can you meet us at the carnival? Okay… uh-huh… bye!” He looked up at the guys, “Go get ready.”

        “Yeah!” the cheering resumed and they all scrambled to up off of the studio’s couches.

        After an hour, they left their house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter