Hoshi (Soonyoung)

Seventeen's Summer Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Hoshi mistakes Eunji for Jieun (they're twins)

for: 17CARAT

:::::

        “Come on guys!” Jieun’s older twin sister, Eunji, yelled across the parking lot to the couple, “The movie starts in 5 minutes and we don’t even have tickets yet!” They jogged closer to her and caught up with her at the cashier.

        After buying the snacks, they headed to the theater for their seats. Luckily, they didn’t have trouble finding seats and they sat in the middle of the row. Eunji sat on the left of Soonyoung and Jieun on the right. In the middle of the trailers, Soonyoung had to go to the bathroom. During one of the previews while he was away, someone had taken a seat next Jieun. Seriously? She thought to herself, Out of all of the seats you choose to sit next to me? She rolls her eyes and leans toward her sister, “Yah,” the twin is suddenly pelted with popcorn, “can we switch spots?” Jieun eyes the person next to her and pleads with her eyes.

        Eunji groans and gets up anyway, “Fine.” The switch casually and notice Soonyoung making their way up the steps. Once he is in the row he passes the guy that used to sit next to Jieun, he throws him a dirty look.

        The movie starts and Soonyoung leans toward Eunji, shoulders already touching. She looks at him awkwardly and shifts more toward her right. He furrows his eyebrows at her and straightens up, What’s her problem? He thinks to himself and shoves popcorn into his mouth.

        As the plot accelerates and it becomes more confusing, Jieun leans into her boyfriend to ask questions and sees that he just looks at her weirdly, “What?” He shakes his head kind of confused and stares straight, shaking her off of him.

        To be quite honest, it’s not really Hoshi’s fault for not realizing because the twins were very similar in the physical attributes and vocal pitches. Even now, they wore the same type of clothes and it was not planned. Also, the dim lighting was not helping him at all. Poor kid.

        Soon, he reached into the bowl of popcorn and tried to feed Eunji because he noticed that she was not eating any. She smacked his hand away from and stared at him bewildered, “What the heck are you doing?” She whispered to him and resumed watching the movie. He was taken aback and sunk in his seat totally not feeling the movie vibe anymore. His hands went into the bucket once more and found Jieun’s. She looked at him and smiled, grabbing his hand.

        Uncomfortably, he squinted to see her face and she still looked like Eunji. Sliding his hand out of her grasp, he inhaled and exhaled loudly. After he did that she was pissed, who does he think he is? She crossed her arms over her chest and puffed out air, almost as angry as the villain in the movie.

Almost.

     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter