Joshua (Jisoo)

Seventeen's Summer Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Joshua and Shay (his Irish girlfriend) attend a company gala after revealing their relationship to the public- she is not famous.

for: AnimeKitty

 

:::::

        Joshua clasped the necklace around Shay’s neck and rubbed her shoulders, “You look beautiful.”

        She glanced at her reflection once more and scrunched her face up, “Do you think they will like me? I’m so terrified, Joshua.” She looked down at her beautiful red dress, “I don’t know if I can do this. I’m not like you; I’m not… famous.”

        “Hey, hey, hey,” He spun her around so that she can face him. He tilted her chin up, “Who cares if you’re not famous. All the press will want to know is who that stunning woman next to me.” He kissed her forehead. Pulling away, he stretched his arm and looked down at his silver wrist watch, “Come on,” he grabbed her hand, “the car should be here soon.”

        All through the ride there, Shay’s legs were bouncing up and down with anxiety. So many questions ran through her head that she thought she was going to faint. Heck, Joshua thought she was going to faint. Her delicate hand received numerous light squeezes from her boyfriend, reassuring her that everything will be alright. She glanced nervously to the side and watched as her boyfriend gave her a slight nod and wink. The car stopped in front of the venue and already they feel blinded by the flashing lights of the paparazzi.

        “I think I’m going to throw up.” She covered and furrowed her eyebrows, “I can’t do this, I really can’t!”

        “Shay,” Joshua grabbed her shoulders and shook her a bit, “Just hold my hand and look forward. Give the crowd a few smiles and wave a bit. You’ll be fine, I won’t let anything get out of hand, I promise.” He shook his head and waited for the door to open. The chauffeur opened the doors and gave Shay a slight smile, knowing why she was so nervous. Joshua stepped out first and waited till she took hold of his hand.

        There were audible gasps and suddenly there were even more flashes of artificial light than before (if that were even possible). He pulled her slowly through the crowd, giving them what they wanted by holding her by the waist whilst his other hand was still in his pant pocket. She gave them a smile they have never seen before and they roared at her feet. Her foreign attributes already winning over the wild animals that the paparazzi were known to be. Once they entered the building they were escorted to their table where they saw the rest of the gang: the absolutely breathtaking guys in the slick tuxedos.

        “Oh? Shay noona is here.” Soonyoung spoke surprised as he nudged the closest person near him who happened to be Wonwoo. Just like that, the boys were then all suddenly facing their direction with confused and worried faces.

        Shay’s nervous stomach suddenly came back just as quickly as it left, “Joshua, why are they staring at us like that.” She looked around and gasped, “Oh my god, is it because I am the only one wearing red? Why didn’t you tell me this was a black and white reception!”

        His looked down at her with a soft smile. He appreciated that she was trying hard to fit the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter