Mingyu

Seventeen's Summer Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Mingyu makes a surprise to Mingi for their anniversary.

for: Kailuris 

 

:::::

        “Hello my darling, Mingi,” Mingyu spoke to the camera on the tripod, “it’s our 3rd anniversary! Crazy how time flies, right?” He smiled and continued to record his heart-filled message and wishes to her.

        The door then immediately swung open, “Hey, Mingyu, I’m home and I was wondering if-What are you doing?” Mingi stepped inside the room and dropped her hands limply by her sides, obviously showing signs of confusion.

        Mingyu stumbled to reach for the camera, his hands fumbling over the off button, “I was just rehearsing a speech for school.” He plastered on a fake smile and dropped it instantly after she gave him a tilt of her head.

        “Oh, okay, well, I’ll let you carry on,” She tip-toed out and closed the door behind her. He rubbed his eyes and stood up from the bench. Following after her, he knocked on her bedroom door, “Come in.” she spoke, eyes glued to her phone’s screen.

        “Hey,” He smiled and walked over to her bed with his arms spread wide, “What were you going to ask me?”

        Engulfed in her boyfriend’s body she pulled him down onto the bed, setting her phone aside, “Eh, it’s nothing. I just searched it up on Google.”

        Mingyu scrunched up his nose and looked down, “Wow, gave up on me already, I see how it is.”

        She smiled and grabbed his jaw, bringing it closer to hers. She glanced at his lips and he waited for her to take him. Before he could lean in closer she replied, “I would never give up on you.” Mingi pecked his lips and broke away continuing, “I would only momentarily go to something else for answers.” He smiled, attacking her sides with tickles. Her laugh filled the house and warmed her boyfriend’s heart. After about a minute or two he stopped and let her catch his breath.

        Once she regained composure she rolled to her side and rested  her head on his chest, “I love you.”

        Mingyu put his arm underneath his head and stared up at the ceiling, “and I am madly in love with you.” He drew circles with his thumb on her shoulder.

        With silence as their lullaby and Mingyu’s chest heaving up and down, the two of them fell asleep entangled with each other’s limbs.

        An alarm sounded and Mingi started to squirm on the bed. She pressed the clock that read: 11:50 pm. Feeling around the bed for another source of warmth, she noticed it was empty. Sitting up, her tired eyes could see that Mingyu was no longer there or anywhere else in the room. She threw on his hoodie and crept down the stairs. Once at the bottom she flickered on the lights and noticed a box with her name on it.

        She opened the pastel colored envelope that was next to it and pulled out a gol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter