Woozi (Jihoon)

Seventeen's Summer Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   When Jihoon apologizes to Iseul by composing a song for her.

for: Ami_A_Rin

 

:::::

      It was once every blue moon that Jihoon was off from his schedule, and today was that day. It was a beautiful summer evening, and it was the perfect opportunity to go walk alongside the Han River. Their day started at 8 o’clock in the morning, not wanting to waste their precious time together. As they walked down the road, a few girls spotted Jihoon recognizing him, and asked for autographs and pictures. He politely obliged and Iseul stood to the side. They thanked him and he carefully glanced at her, seeing if she was okay with what just took place. Knowing that she was fine, they noticed an Ice cream parlor adorned with beautiful pastel colors and flowers of many names up ahead of them. Of course, being the dairy fan Iseul was, she grabbed Jihoon’s hand and basically sprinted to the shop.

     “Ice cream? At this hour?” Jihoon teased.

     Iseul gasped sarcastically and shot him a glare, “You didn’t object this decision before.”

     He smiled and brought her close, kissing the top of her head, “I was kidding, babe.” He glanced down at his girlfriend’s face who had smiled softly at his quick reaction.

    After choosing the ice cream flavors they desired, they went to park next to the parlor. Immediately, they headed towards to swing set. They stayed silent for a while and Jihoon guessed that it was probably because of how long they have been apart. He has trained for 3 years, and they haven’t seen each other in the last 6 months. Iseul watched their broadcasts and noticed how her boyfriend has changed so much since the last episode. It was quite sad, to say the least, but every moment away from each other only made Jihoon stronger. He strived to be the best at what he does, for her.

     As he looked over his shoulder, he saw she was done with her cone, as was he. After standing, he walked toward her and grabbed her hands, pulling her up. He brushed away the strands of her dark brown hair and gently kissed her forehead.

     Within that tiny gesture, it told Iseul that he still adored her, and for that alone she was thankful. With the happy thought in her mind, she stole a quick kiss, and ran away towards the black top that smoothed the path next to the river. Scratching the back of his neck, he smirked and chased after her.

     They walked around a bit, grabbed a bite to eat, and in no time it was one in the afternoon. Jihoon knew that had to be back at the dorm by 7 o’clock, so he wanted the remaining time to be well spent.

     Jihoon grabbed his girlfriend’s hand, and intertwined their fingers. Iseul smiled and placed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter