Inmature

One more day

The concept was settled in that week, which gave us a bit more of time to plan the schedule of the whole production.

"The most beautiful moment of life", after hearing the pre-recordings and the music the kids had worked on, we decided to give it a feel of that specific period in life where you are not a grown up but not a child anymore, kind of adolescence but in a stronger feeling. Love, friendship, stupidity, happiness and depression, indesicion... it was very well expressed in every track and lyric.

Since Suga and Rapmon attended to almost every decesive reunion untill we had the concept, I was able to talk to them a little, but the others were recording or in other various schedules, and with that I was couldn't reach them much. After we decided the ground concept, it was the end. No more little talk in the halls, no more walking into one another in the apartment building, it felt like a dream I actually got to spend so much time with them before. Now everyone had something to do, all the time. 

Sleeping was out of the picture, It was obvious since we only had a month to set things up and then another to the comeback. I cannot lie, I was being pressured almost every hour. It was and endless list of pretty much a life's worth of work, but I had to handle it well... afterall everyone had put their faith on me.

The 15 people in the visual production team had settled pretty well from the beginning. Most of them had worked in the previous comebacks so they knew exactly what had to be done and how to do it. As Bang-PDnim had said the team I got was professional and flawless, they have had lots of experience and sometimes... I thought I was slowing them down. We divided ourselfs in teams: coordinators, photography/video, and graphic design/web. Every team got their leader who at the same time reported to me. I was in charge of... pretty much approving everything, the budget, the final production and every single little detail had to pass through me. 

We had been... ensalved. Even when the kids had gotten me a room to stay, I hadn't seen much of it. The visual production room had been my home for almost the entire week, and even when I shared it with amazing people, I was going crazy.

"Excuse me, can I talk to the PD for a second?"- I look at the door and saw Seunghyun smiling widely. For a second I though she was Jimin- "What's up? How you've been doing?"

"Seongsaengnim! What are you doing here?"

"I came to check on you of course"- She looked refreshed, somehow very happy. She took a look around to see the general mood, I knew she was scanning just because I was the same as her.

"I'm fine..."- She raises my chin to take a look at the bags under my eyes

"You haven't slept in your bed this days, have you? You had the same problem years back... have you taken a break?"- I shake my head. It was true. I remembered she had said it to me years back. I was way too obsesive with work and once set an objective I run blindly to it, taking down every obstacle in the way- "You´ve got sometime?"- I take a look of the time. It was past 7 pm and none of us have even had lunch. With some regret I have to admit that I was presuring them too much. I was not the only one that pull all nighters and they were as tired as I was. Of course, an overworked team would only lead to a mediocre work.

"Ok... let's stop here. We'll keep working tomorrow"- They stopped what they were doing and sighed heavily thanking me silently. I had to admit... we haven't been enslaved, I was the one that made them work that hard.

"That there, is a good PD"-she said patting my back- "And you don't look as bad as I though you would"

"I don't know if that's a flatter or an insult"

"Take it as you want"- she sighed- "Let's have something to eat and then we can move to a bar"

"I'm not in the mood for drinking seongsaengnim"

"Just one drink, I want to relax too"- I glare at her. She was a heavy drinker and I was just not in the mood- "I asked Jiminnie and Kookie to join us, they look as exhausted as you. All the others are already at home, but they had to stay for vocal training"- she opened the door and there they were. waiting in the hall. They looked zombified and Jungkook had his hand around his neck.

"Jungkook is still a minor seongsaengnim!"- I almost yell.

"I'm not taking them to drink, the least I can do is take my nephew and his friend for dinner, from then one it'll just be us"- I notice Jungkook's puppy eyes were swollen... Bangtan were the ones working the hardest afterall. I naturaly examine Jimin and find a of hair that was hanging out of his red beanie. I felt bad seeing them so out of themselves, both of them looked like bums. They wore a gray sweater and black baggie pants and Jimin wore the beanie to hide his sweaty hair. I have heared from the other side of the hallway, they had been arranging the choreography for the first song since afternoon.

"Have you eaten well? You both look thinner..."- Jimin's face was more defined, and sharp. Junkook's eyes standed out more- "You have to take care of yourself...Did Hobeom-oppa took care of your lunch?"- Hobeom is their manager and my new room mate, even when I hadn't gotten the time to talk to him a lot, he reached out to me and collected some clothes to bring them to me so I didn't have to come home.

"She's just like a mom"- Seunghyun backed hugged Jimin- "She's worse than me, isn't she? I told you so... she's a good replacement for me. I'm relieved she's around you kids"- It wasn't true at all, I wasn't taking care of them. In fact, I hadn't seen them at all in those days and that was why I was so shocked by the evident changes in their bodies.

"Yeah"- Jimin smiled shily and tried to push Seunghyung away. I was amused by the look alike, he was a bit taller than her, but the resemblance was amazing. Jungkook seemed to have read my mind as he smiled to me.

"Let's go eat something, my share"- Seunghyun proposed not letting go of Jimin, he surrender to his aunt's love and started walking slowly like that. Jungkook and I led the way while they were several steps away. I took my time to analize them... This damn kids, they looked so different. Was it because they had been working so much? They had a much profound manly vibe.

"How's work?"- Jungkook suddenly asked. I thought somehow he must have felt uncomfortable with the silent walk, or maybe I was staring without noticing?

"It's good... busy, but I guess that's how it should be"

"Noona... you look exhausted"

"You don't look very healthy either!"- I path his lower back.

Jungkook is 7 years younger than me, but he's so tall, his shoulders are so broad. He also has that look in his eyes... something that most of the people doesn't. Passion? maybe the true greed... for success? maybe for know his limits... does he has limits? Maybe his body does... He looks beyond exhausted, and he had a strange feeling to him. But even with all that, deep down I found something troubling me, from the beginning I knew he was different than the others. Even when he is reliable and inteligent, he is still a 17 year old, and as the album we are working on, he is very confused.

"Jungkook... take care of yourself. You know you are very loved, don't you?"

"Wow... that came out of nowhere"

"I'm this kind of person"

"... are you confessing?"- he almost jumps out of my way.

"Hell no!"- I scream. His characteristic laugh blurts out- "It's just that... I have someone really close to me that likes you very much, and she would be very worried to see you like this"

"A fan? That's good..."- he half smiles, but his steps gets slower and his face gets gray. Something crooked.

"She's not the normal fan... she really likes you"

"She hasn't even met me... How can she like me?"- There it was, the true problem. He was young, very young... That was the feeling before. He is confussed about... well a lot of things.

"Do you want to talk about it?"- I ask hoping to relieve him a little. Sometimes their exterior makes me forget that they are all humans, and they are just like me. The insecurities sometimes overwhelms them. He keeps silence for a few blocks, but then after I lost my faith about him speaking, a low sighed scapes his lips.

"There are sometimes... well I think there's just this mask I hide after... I show something I am not and they love me for that. But they don't know me at all"

"I can't talk about all the fans out there. Of course, there are the ones that like's your face, that likes your dance moves and the songs. But there's people that sees beyond. This girl I'm talking about... She says she likes you because you are special...  How can I explain it? Maybe she doesn't know your character or personality that well... but what she sees in you is something she wants to have"- I look at his eyes- "Since your debut, she took you not only as her bias, but as her... role model? It's really good that I can tell you this. She worked twice as hard because she wanted to be more like you. Now, she has a scholarship and is pursuing her dreams in Japan"- I rub my hair a little- "I don't know the whole story, since we've been apart for a long time, but the thing I know for sure is that you gave her that strenght"

"That's kind of nice"

"It is..."- I chuckle. His relieved expression took a weight off me too- "it's cute too... You should see her when she's watching a Bangtan variety! She laughs a lot, but then you do or say something and she melts. I used to bully her over you"

"Really?"

"And the funny thing is... Now that I know you, I think you can get to be friends. You two are really alike"

"You two love birds over there! Are you gonna keep walking till the road is gone?"- we look back and see Jimin and Seunghyun standing near the entrance of a restaurant. We laugh it off and go back our steps and join them- "You two seem to have a good relationship"- Hyungseun added. Jimin stared at us for a while before walking in the restaurant at Seunghyun's side- "You cradle robber! He's seven years younger!"- I jump at her statement, the waiter looked at me- "You should be taken away from him"

"I'm not doing anything! I swear... Seongsaengnim you are too much"- I try to shake the matter before the waiter thinks wrongly of me- "Since you two look too close, Jungkook and I were moved aside so we took the opportunity to talk a bit"

"Are you jelous? You want Jiminnie too?"- She then hugs Jimin stronger, his face twists a little. I feel how my mouth hangs and my whole body turns hotter. I cannot look at her straight but It's impossible to miss Jimin's and Jungkook's reactions. They too were too amuzed to hide their evil grins. The waiter took us to the table and left right after it with a smirk in his lips- "Just sit at his side, you'll get the chance to talk to him now"

"Seongsaengnim...."- Suddenly, the temperature in the room rises a few more degrees as Jimin takes my hand and pulls a chair to let me sit. He too wanted to toy with me a little- "I..."- She sat in one of the chairs and pulled Jungkook to sat at her side. Jimin kept his hand around my wrist, I couldn't get my head up, it was too embarassing. His intense eyes, once again makes me tremble. How can he be just 20?

"He's reliable and cute at the same time. He's making lot's of money too so he's just your type"- she insisted- "Maybe someday we can get to be family... though you are too old for him."- I had forgotten how much she loved teasing me, but she was getting to my nerves - "Just sit, I'm joking"- I don't know why, but I was way too embarassed by everything right now. I felt goosebumps growing from Jimin's touch up my arm. I cannot move an inch- "Oh kid, you are way too cute. Do you really like him or something?"- my face burns. I cannot take it anymore so I shake his hand and make it to the bathroom. Somehow she got to me. I was so angry that tears started forming in my eyes. How could she said that? I don't even know them that well... Now they could think ill of me.

"Noona... was that too much?"-  I heared from the outside. Jimin's soft voice was soothing but it made my tears roll from embarassement- "I'm sorry"

"I'm fine"- I say- "I just need sometime"- my voice cracks near the end of the sentence.

"Are you crying?!"- he almost yells- "Ohhh noona... I'm so sorry. Please open up!"

"It's fine. I don't know why I'm like this..."- I clean my tears. My face... it looks terrible. Now the mascara was all smoked and my make up was ruined. I carefully take it out with water and paper towers- "It's just that I'm tired and... I haven't slept well. You don't have to take it to heart. She always teases me..."- I open the door and suddenly, he hugs me fully. I was not prepared for it, I wasn't expecting him to react like that- "Jimin..."

"I'm sorry noona, I should´ve stopped her. I shouldn´t have joined in..."- the breath that he released while talking made my hair move, I felt frozen. His sudden touch made me wave. He isn't holding me too tight nor too lose and I fit perfectly in his chest, it was exactly what I needed... Somehow, he made my tears stop, and all my embarassement flew away. It was so perfect to feel that warmness surrounding me in that moment, that even when I could feel every eye in the room was on us, I didn't feel uncomfortable.

"Don't feel too bad about it"- I pat his back still burring my face in his chest- "It's just that I´m too sensible this days... You did nothing wrong."- With that, I try to leave his hug- "We should go back... seongsaengnim will be shocked if we take too long. She might tease me even more..."

"Let's stay like this a little longer"- he tighten his grip. I am not gonna lie, it felt way ytoo good to feel someone after so long. Maybe that was it, I felt very lonely inside. But even when I wanted to stay like that for a long time too, I knew he was not the right person to... well to get so close with.

"Jiminnie... people are going to missunderstand"

"Why would I care?"

"Because someone might take a picture? I don't want to die"- I joke. He smiles.

"Noona, you smell good"

"Jimin, you should get a bath"

After that we returned to the table and Seunghyun apologized repeatedly. I ended up sitting next to Jimin anyways, and it was ok. Afterall, I didn't feel uncomfortable around him.

We had a chatty meal, they asked us about Colombia and what we had done over there and I got to hear some nice stories about their adventures on tour and the habits they had developed living together. It was pretty fun untill Seunghyun asked for the check and was about to say goodbye to the guys and continue to a bar with me.

"Seongsaengnim... I gotta sleep a little and the kids cannot go alone"- I say outside the restaurant holding Jungkook's arm and making him bend to the point I could pat his hair.

"They are not kids! Just leave them be!"- she said pulling my arm off- "This is something I've been worrying about for a long time. When you were in unversity too! You didn't have a boyfriend... You have to find a good man that takes care of you and if you keep this lifestyle you are never going to meet someone decent"

"You are not my mother!"- I almost yell. That was it, the theme I wanted to avoid the most. Almost every person my age in Colombia was already settled with a boyfriend and was thinking of marriege... Every time I talked with one of my friends they broke the news to me... they were getting married and I was the only one alone- "For Christ sake! This is riddiculous..."- I took Jimin's arm and pull both of the guys together leaving Seunghyun in the spot- "Sorry kids, you got to see your noona's not so cool side today"

"That's not true. I got to see your caring side"- said Jungkook.

"And I got to see your cute side"- Jimin completed. I blush over their complements- "I feel I should keep looking at you, you might show me more"- I blush- "Noona, do you know everytime you are nervous you brush your lip with your index finger?"- his eye smile widens- "I really like this side of you"

________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading XD.

Please leave comments, they encourage me a lot and I love your insides.

Fangirl corner:

This is the last week of "Dope"´s promotions. I loved every second of it, but I´m kinda depressed cause it´s over... and Jimin´s hair might get back to normal... and I loved it so much T.T. Let's keep showing our support for them. Bangtan fighting!!

Leave you with some captures of my favorite´s costumes of Dope´s promotions.