The visit

One more day

My head hurts. For the first time ever, I'm hanged over. It couldn't be an more inconvenient time, since I'm waking up next to Takuya (like many other times) but being peered at by two of the most slanted eyes ever.

"I hope you don't feel to bad"- Seunghyun's kick make me roll over the floor- "Just checking if you're still alive though"

"Seonsaengnim..."- I open my eyes to a much radiant day light.

"The kids are here"- she spews viciously- "They're upstares looking at YOUR nice"- she emphasizes while pointing a finger on me- "Could you please pick up that"- now she points at Takuya- "And get up from my living room floor?"

"My head.."

"BANGING?!"- she screams without mercy. I see little stars clouding my sight- "Jesus... I know I said you had to make Jimin out of love but... this is not what I was expecting of you"- I push Takuya aside and he bangs his head on the coffee table as he rises- "He was as surprised as I was when we came in... You have to be freaking kidding me..."

"Seonsa..."

"Don't seonsaengnim me you little "- she continued- "get your up, have an aspirin and bath yourself. You reck"- I know she has the intentions of murdering me, but my brain bangs so horribly in my skull that all I could process out of the flow of curses that followed was something like Jimin was crazy over liking someone like me and that she hoped he fall out of love soon.

I stretch my heavy muscles trying hard not to fall to the floor again and then walk heavy steps into the kitchen in search of a glass of water.

"Here"- I take the glass of water and slup it down as fast as I can.

"Thanks. You have no idea..."- I look up and see Suga, sitting on top of the kitchen counter- "Oh ! You scared me"- I almost drop the glass, but he caught it mid air. 

"Careful, you don't wanna hurt yourself"- his voice is somehow cold- "You must have a hell of a hangover noona... sleeping in the floor slunged to that guy and everything"- he says with a poisonous tone of reprehend.

"... What are you guys doing here so early?"- I babble. Now, my headache is way worse, after remembering last night's little chat. Jimin's radiant face in front of me, so early in the morning, wasn't gonna do any good. 

"I texted you last night"- he jumps off the counter and lands dangerously near me. I can notice... he's in his don't you dare with me mood- "I told you the kids wanted to visit"

"Oh..."- I might have been drunk by then because I don't recall any texts. I don't even know where my phone is right now. Suga was so near me that I could see his shirt's bottons upclose- "I'm sorry... about this and..."

"Noona, you don't have to apologize to me"- he raises an eyebrow. I know, he knows. But I'm not that pressured.

"Can we talk about this later?"- I interrupt him rubbing my temples- "Let me take a bath and... let's have a good time today"- he sighs- "Who knows I know?"

"Jin-hyung, Hopie and me"- he hops on top of the counter again.

"Ok"- I close my eyes trying to re-connect with the conversation because suddenly my headache grows- "Do you have practice tonight?"

"Yes"

"I'll go pick the three of you up after practice. Just give me a call"- I take the glass again and refill it.

"They rest are gonna be curious about it"

"Just tell them I need you guys to fit some samples of clothes"

"Ok"- he doesn't say another word, but he doesn't leave either. I don't feel uncomfortable though. I thank God silently. The fact that the three hyungs are the ones that are aware of the situation... it calms me down a little. I really need someone on both sides... and I want their advises too. - "Ahh... noona... I guess you should take a glass of water to the guy"- he says with a little lingering bitterness- "he has been snoring like an oger ever since we came"

"Oh..."- I find it cute, the way his eyes slant and his lips crook- "Taku? He's the worst... but I guess he got me home safely so I should at least do as you suggest"- I take the same glass I drank of and refill it.

"Wait!"- he takes the glass out my hands- "... it's... not sanitary"

"Yoongi... we have shared more than a glass of water"- I let it slip, but it hits me right when he takes my wrist.

"..."- his eyes are as shocked as mine- "What do you mean? Is... he your boyfriend? What about Jim..."

"NO!"- I don't know why I say it so loudly- "He's... my best friend. We've been together for a long time and... we are not shy between our-selves... so... I'm not korean, and it's really not a big deal in other cultures, like mine and... I mean I've ate and lived with him, we have even slept together"- He's startled further- "I mean! We have shared a bed. TO SLEEP. Just to sleep..."- Suga giggles. How can he get me to day all those stupidities in just a second?

"It's not like you have to explain this much"- he says.

I return to the living room with the new glass of water Suga poured... because it wasn't hygenic. The smell it's kind of horrendous right now and it only makes me wanna kick Takuya to wakeness. He opens his eyes slightly.

"Damn... you drank too much"- he says taking the glass and sitting straight in the floor- "Is Seunghyun-noona mad?"

"She's more than mad"- I say- "Can you please go now?"

"Can you make me breakfast mommy?"- he pouts- "my tummy hurtssss"

"Taku... Bangtan is here"- I kick him in the inside of his tights- "They saw me passed out hugging some guy in my teacher's living room... Do you really think I want to have you here?"

"They saw us?"- he smirks- "great! I'm kind of jealous they are taking all your time...so I hope he feels the same"

"Shut up you idiot!"- this time I kick him hard- "Get the out of here!"

"The mouth Ssal"- he pinches his lips- "You have to take care of the language with all this kids around. They're all younger than you, so you have to be a good noona and teach them good stuff"

"Just get out of here before..."

"Ok"- he says getting up- "Just for you to know"- he hugs me and whispers in my ear-  "He's been hearing the whole time. So I'm gonna kiss you and then I'm gonna leave you here for him to make a little escene on you"- without me having time to push away, he kisses my cheek and flies out of the front door. I stare open mouthed at the same spot for what it feels like minutes untill I finally find enough courage to turn back.

"He's just playing"- I say to Jimin that's leaning against the kitchen's door looking directly at my eyes. I blush. He's having that stare... the possesive stare that made a shiver take over my whole body

"It's been a while"- he says more like a whisper than anything else. 

"I... really need a bath"- I try to pass by his side to get to the stairs, but he moves faster and I almost bump into him. Our hands bush. I can remember, how he grapped his hand over mine just a few days ago... and it feels the same.... but so different at the same time. The contact makes me jump out of reach while looking down to see the little spot of skin touched. I feel like it might have been burned. 

"Don't come closer! I'm dirty..."- I take two steps back but I inmediatly notice his hurt expression. And it shrinks my heart- "I'm sorry... it's just that I'm still hangover. I smell and... I shouldn't put up with this grandma's drunk reck"- My feverish mind takes me to the day before. "I don't like him, but I'm so sure I'm gonna... eventually" .

"It's ok"- He pouts a little. I really didn't want him to...  I didn't want Jimin to feel bad, or rejected or... sad. Ever.

"I'll take a quick bath and..."- I try not to leave his eyes so he can feel reasured- "I'll meet you at Nana's room. Ok?"- he smiles back and I feel my soul coming back to my body. I sigh. It's true... I cannot hurt him, and that means I cannot encourage him either.

Everything Takuya said in the bar was true. I'm afraid of having a relationship, I'm screwed up and I know, but that doesn't change the fact that... Jimin is special. I'm not gonna try my luck with him. I'm not gonna push my insecurities onto him... he deserves better. And after this little encounter I took my decision: I am going to play along. I'll show him everything I am. And I know, after a while, he's gonna stop liking me. 

"Noona, you have something in your eyelash"- he takes my chin and makes me look at him. Why is he the smallest out of Bangtan? If he was Rapmon, or Jin... or Tae... we might be a little more apart. Right now I damn his height... I damn my own height. God...He's so handsome... almost impossibly handsome. How on earth is possible to have those puffy cheeks and at the same time that razor blade jawline. Those full pink lips and that straight nose... He's even prettier than most of the girls I know. How can he be cute in a second and then... stare at me like he's gonna eat me up? He raises my chin further and I see his slightly parted lips coming much closer, and suddenly, all the strenght leaves me and the dizziness takes over my knees- "Did I pushed you?"- he puts a hand around my waist- "...noona?"

"Jimin stop!"- I shake him off and run up stairs locking myself in the bathroom. My heart pounds uncontrolably and now, it's not only my hand that feels burnt, but my entire body. What is this kid doing to me? Clouding my mind so... OMG... I get under the freezing cold water stream and hope it makes me go back to the composed 25 year old woman I usually am.

"Just give him a chance" Takuya's voice echoing in my mind is even more penetrating than the sound of the water hitting my ached muscles. It certainly works out the way I want, all I can have in my head right now it's the sweet stink in my body. I get out the shower and try to get a tower from the closet without leaving the savety of the shower, but I guess I have to get out.

It's the first time in weeks that I have the time to look at myself in the mirror... It's so damn obvious... I lost a lot of weight. My muscled body is now a lingering piece of wavery flesh. I sigh and note that maybe (just maybe) I should thank Seunghyun later. 

"Hey... do you need clothes?"- The voice of my niece wakes me up from daydreaming. I had forgotten, both my convalescent niece which I was just to busy (being drunk and thinking about stuff I shouldn't) to care for, and the need of clean clothes after the shower. Was I really planning on getting out the shower, walking semi- throught the second floor hall to my room and expect not to bump into anyone on my way?

"Nana... yes, thank you"- I approach the door and open little enough for her to pass the clothes over. I wasn't expecting her to push sliding herself in.

"OMG!!"- she screams partly by my ness- "Why on earth didn't you tell me Bangtan was just gonna pass by to visit me???!!!"- she closes her eyes untill I'm able to reach the towel in the closet.

"I wasn't really aware either."- I wrap myself and take another one for my hair- "Done, open your eyes"

"He's here!"- she trembles with excitedly.

"I know"- I pat her crown and start to rub my hair with the towel- "You happy?"

"I can't believe it"- she says- "They are all really here, in my bedroom's floor. I almost had a heartattack when Seunghyun told me they were in the hall!"- I'm happy to see her huge smile taking over. I take the smelly trashy clothes I was wearing to the dirty clothes basket and straighten the white shirt and skinny jeans Nana had brought. I like the clean cut. She knows what I like- "Wait a sec... where the hell were you last night?"

"I... went to grab a few drinks with Taku after work"- I rub my hair harder trying to cover my all red face under it.

"Something is off"- she said- "You've been acting strange after the surgery..."

"It's just that I'm stuck with so much to do and I'm a little stressed out"- she pulls the towel off my head.

"Nope, it's not work related... "

"Let me off the hook for now"- I pledge slipping into the pair of jeans- "I'll tell you everything, but not today. Ok?"- she noods with a grim in her face. She let's me get dressed and helps me with the hairdryer.

I pull the best smile I can to walk into her room. The kids were splattered in the floor, very comfty. I was amazed on how quickly they had gotten close to Nana, since as soon as we came in V jumped to her and hugged her.

"Noona!"- he hugs me after Nana.

"Tae..."- I hug back. By now I'm already used to his touchy ways- "what's up kids?"

"Noona, you've worked hard"- Jin smiled back.

"You've worked hard too"- I pat his head. For the first time he's under my eye level so I take advantage of it. I feel the good vibes, they are all really relaxed in front of my niece, and I know it's because they were expecting so much to meet her (after all the conmotion of the emergency surgery and everything)

I take a little pick of Jimin with my periferical view. He's sitting next to Suga playing some sort of magic trick with the cards to distract Nana. I can't help the smile taking over my face. After the little trick is over, Nana sits in her bed and starts an animated chat with Bangtan as the main topic. She's way too curious. About everything... She wanted to know if everything they say in tv was true (no, it isn't), if they recorded Bangtan bombs on a whimp or it was planned (more than planned... it's really well edited) and if they were really the ones that updated the twitter (yes, they do). Of course Rapmon had to do much of the translation since her korean was basic and no one else had the level of english to understood.

I sit with my back leaning in the wall hoping they are too into the conversation with Nana to want me to join in. I hate myself for it, but it hurts everyingwhere in my body. Yes, the bath had helped, but the hangover feeling was still lingering. I need a little nap... and then I can start working. I close my eyes feeling it might be too much to listen to the conversation twice (once in english and another one in korean) hoping I could fall asleep without no one noticing. I feel how a warm body slips right next to me, but I'm too into my sleepiness to care to open my eyes... that and... the warmth emanating off his body it's nice. I keep my eyes shut, I really wanna sleep a little further and since the sudden warm makes me feel a little better, even with all that noise around, lulls me to sleep.

The last I can hear is Nana's deep questions about the lyrics of the songs in their albums. I'm amazed of how composed she is, she seems like a journalist of some sort. By now, she had left the shallow normal fan topics and dig in the real deal, she got Rapmon to forget to translate some things to the others. I'm so damn proud.

I fall asleep feeling more relaxed.

The next thing I know, Nana is waking me up with a little giggle.

"We are going to get some food"- I yawn. The sun is already setting and I'm on her bed. How did I get there? Oh Damn... I have to work.

"Ok..."- I look up and see Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung by the door- "They are going with you, aren't they?"

"Ne"- she answers.

'Take care of her"- J-hope smiles- "Ohh... money... my wallet..."- I look everywhere in the room but I guess the bag must be somewhere in living room's floor.

"Our treat!"- Jin smirks.

"I'm the noona!"- I sit up quickly enough to be dizzy- "And you are my guests..."

"Just this time"- Rapmon smiles with his dimple blooming nicely. Without anything more to discuss, the kids slips out- "Did you rested?"- Rapmon continued, mostly to distract me of the fact that they were paying for dinner.

"Yeah..."- I look at my watch. 6:30 p.m.... How the hell was I able to sleep so much?- "I'm sorry... I fell asleep. What a horrible host."

"You are exhausted, we tried to get you to eat something before, but it was impossible to wake you up"- Jin sits next to me and massages my shoulder blades. He's so atentive, not only with me but with everyone else. Half an hour later and after briefing Namjoon of the advances I made for the location of shootings, Sowon calls me and I leave Nana's room to get the sketches I was working on to send pictures to her. I had forgotten that I had promised to work in the clothes and hairstyles today. With the promise of meeting after Bangtan leaves, I hang up and go back to Nana's.

Everyone's gone, everyone except for Jungkook. He's standing near the window, looking out. I had noticed he had been... a little akward... Mostly because he didn't participated much in the conversation and, because he didn't tag along the others to get food either. At first I tried not to read too much into it, but seeing his guilty expression towards me, made me wonder.

"Hey!"- I come near him- "How's it been?"- I'm still very suprised with him being the youngest. Really... He's so tall that I have the sudden need to use heels.

"Noona... I'm sorry"

"What? Why?"

"I... wasn't careful enough..."- he looks at the spot that Nana was just sitting in- "she... really could've died..."

"Kookie"- I let my hand slip through the cortain and open it a little- "There's nothing you could've done better than you did"- I say. Taehyung had already told me a hundred times how Kookie was the first to call the ambulance, and how he had given her first aid- "I was relieved hearing you were with her"

"Noona... I'm sorry"- he looks so depressed that I can't help myself from hugging him- "I... didn't treat her..."- Taehyung had also commented it. That he was a bit cold towards Nana, but I know better. He's just sick and tired of people only looking at him as an idol, and I guess the sparkles on Nana's eyes were a little too much to process.

"She really likes you"- I say rubbing little circules in his back. He sighs- "I know she can be annoying sometimes... but she's a nice girl. I swear. Just put up with her fangirl a little longer untill she feels satisfied with the amount of info you guys can get her and... I promise that's not the only side of her"- I break apart so I can look at his face. He looks even worse than before.

"I've been trying to apologize... but she's... not even looking at me. I think she hasn't even thrown a question about me in the whole evening"- I'm surprised, really, very surprised about that fact. I thought she would've already sneaked everything she wanted to know about him- "She must hate me now. I wasn't the Jungkook she was expecting and..."- I can remember the last conversation we had. She was so excited about him beeing in her room... but I guess I can understand afterall.

"I don't think so. After her surgery she was very ashamed of the fact that she passed out on you and... she said she had been a little too noisy and that you maybe got tired of her, so she's probably trying really hard not to talk too much to you. She doesn't want to pester you"- I look outside the window. I can see four figures approaching in the distance- "But trust me Jungkook... she won't ever, ever hate you"

"How are you so sure of that?"

"She went through a lot of to get where she is now. I told you that"- I answer firmly- "And somedays, she wanted to call it quits and just life the live that she was expected to. But she always said: "Half world away, there's this kid, just like me. If he can make it so can I. So, if I wake up every day and see him doing his best, I have to do the same, because he's living his dream, and I want that too". And that's why she's the happiest on earth everytime you post something on twitter"

"..."- he frowns- "She doesn't know me! How can she just lay her dreams in my hands?"

"She didn't lay her dreams in your hands"- I sit in front of him- "She knows you won't ever give up. She said she saw it in your eyes... you are too damn stubborn. And she needs stubborness to get where she wants"

"Damn stubborn?"

"Her words"- the corner of his lips lifts a little- "You have to come to peace with the fact that there are a lot of people that's interested in you just because you are Jeon Jungkook from BTS. But that doesn't mean that you should try to push those people away... You have to be able to read through people more"- He looks away but I grab him by the collar of his shirt and make him lower to meet my eyes- "Jeon Jungkook; You are the most intelligent and talented person I know. I know you can do much better at the personal interaction department... I know because we are very similar"- he blinks intensly, almost in disbelief- "It's difficult isn't it? Opening up..."- my mind goes around my own problems and I feel somehow ashamed of giving Kookie this kind of lesson without applying it in my life first- "It also hurts, but... I know you are a really good character reader"- he noods and I pinch his cheek.

"I'm... shy with people I don't know"

"I know"- I ruffle his hair- "but trust me. No one in their right minds would ever dislike you. Look at me... I hate 99% of people and yet, I like you"

"You don't hate 99% of people"

"Oh! I do"- I smirk- "It's just that I hide it very well"- he opens his overly huge eyes even wider and I can't fight the impulse to grab his two cheeks and squize them a little to hard.

"Ouch!"

"What the heck are you doing?"- Nana goes in the room and shakes me from Jungkook- "You are hurting him! Look at his cheeks!"- she points to his red face- "Oh my God... I cannot believe I have this stupid person as my aunt! You'll have to explain to ARMY if he get's bruises..."- Jungkook laughs, actually everyone is exploding in laughter. 

"Lets eat! We have to get to practice by 8!"- Rapmon announces.

After a well served 4 portions of pizza and soda meal, they get ready to leave. It was a nice gathering. It's been a long time since I did this kind of thing... maybe since highschool? I actually don't recall it. I cannot lie, it makes me happy... having them around. Bangtan is more like a family than like a boy band. They do work hard and the herarchy it's well stablished, but they know their places in the family too. It's very nice.

Everyone says their goodbyes and after a little of a gaze war with Suga, he leaves too. I know my day has just begun and I have lots of work waiting for me, but I hope to do it in the time they are at practice so I can keep my promise of talking to them. What surprises me the most is when I see Jungkook taking Nana to the kitchen for a good 2 minutes. She gets back to the living room with the widest smile on earth.

"Happy?"- I whisper while they get in the car.

"Pinch me"- I pinch her arm- "I didn't feel that. Am I dreaming?"

"Nope"

"Great... because I just got Jeon Jungkook's personal celphone's number"

"Great"

______________________________________________

I'm sorry... Nothing too important happened in this chap, but it's nice to fill up some events... don't you think so? Also, thanks to the new subscribers and the super upvoter marisa_mine. Gamsahabnida!!! You made my day brighter. 

Fan Girl section:

I decided to move the Fan girl section to a little blog in this same page. I'm always gonna post and.. well since we're at this stage of the story I'm gonna start doing reviews of certain topics. This time it's BTS hairstyles. Hope you follow it!