Tae_kook

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Totally unexpected

Pairing: Taekook/Vkook

Genre: fluff, mpreg, a really small amount of drama.

Plot: Jungkook is sixteen when he finds out he's pregnant. How will his boyfriend react? Will he leave or stay with him? Will their family support them?

Hope you'll like it Tae_kook ^^ Sorry if I dissapointed you. I'm not in my best form right now >_<

Jungkook stared at the object in his hand.

"N-No how could this happen?" He whispered to himself shakily. What was he supposed to do now? Wait...maybe the test was wrong. But them again he used three and they both showed the same result, which meant two pink lines.

PREGNANT

Adding the morning sicknesses and nausea. Also he often felt tired... Maybe the tests weren't wrong after all...

"Jungkook what are you doing there? You've been in the bathroom at least for 30 minutes. I need to take a piss!" Jungkook's eyes widened in panic, as he almost dropped the object he was holding in his hand when he heard his Hyung's voice.

"J-Just a second," he replied before throwing the tests into the trash can. He took a glance at the mirror, fixed his hair and finally took a deep breath before opening the door, just to find his brother Jimin standing in front of the door.

"Finally," Jimin mumbled before storming to the bathroom. On the other hand Jungkook rushed to his room and locked the door. He checked if the door was locked again before standing in front of a big mirror that he had in his room.

He slowly guided his trembling hands to his abdomen before finally placing them on the lower part of his belly.

"A-Are you really there baby? W-Were the tests correct?" He talked to his unborn child while gently caressing the lower part of his abdomen. His mind still was in a state of shock and couldn't fully process the possibility that there was life growing under his heart and skin right now. After all he was only 16 years old. For a teenager like him, this was too much to take in. Especially since Jungkook was still a child himself. However what was worrying Jungkook the most, was his boyfriend's and family's reaction. How would Taehyung react? Would he leave them? Or would he stay? What about their families? His Hyungs?
Jungkook's and his brothers parents passed away. Jungkook's mother died while giving birth to him. She had leukemia when she found out she was pregnant, but still decided to let her last child greet the world, even if it meant sacrificing herself. Jungkook won't lie. He felt a little guilty. Probably if his mother wouldn't give birth to him, she would live a few years longer. Mr. Jeon died in a car accident while he was returning back home from work. What was left pf the Jeon family was only Jungkook and his brothers. Well anyways he and his brothers moved on.
Seokjin, or shorter Jin, was the oldest brother. He's 21. Being the oldest he has a lot of responsibilities. He works as at a small cafe not far from their house. The second oldest is Namjoon who is 19. Currently he's in his senior year. In the future he wants to be a famous song-writer. He really loves music. Even though he's not the oldest, he always takes care of all his brothers. He is also the most strict amongst all of them. Next is Jimin. Jimin is 18. He's the second youngest. Jimin is in his second year of highschool, which means he's going to graduate in a year. Jimin's wish is to be a dance teacher. He loves dancing. And then at last there's Jungkook. All of his brothers are super protective of him. They literally treat him like a baby. Jungkook doesn't mind though. As long as his brothers are happy, he's happy as well. However this time he screwed up big time. How was he supposed to tell his brothers about his pregnancy? As soon as they would hear about this they would probably rush to his boyfriend's house and choke him to death...

"Jungkook!" A voice broke Jungkook out of his thoughts.

"Y-Yes Jin Hyung?" Jungkook answered immediately, cursing himself for stuttering.

"Could you go with me to the grocery store?" Jungkook opened the door before walking to his Hyung.

"Sure Hyung," he gave Jin a small smile. Thankfully today was Saturday. Jungkook has no idea how he would go to school after finding out he was pregnant. He wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything.

"Omo Kookie are you ok? You look a bit paler than usual." Jin commented with conern lacing his voice. Jungkook shot him a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine Hyung. You're probably just exaggerating as usual." Jin playfully glared at his dongsaeng before walking over to Jungkook and ruffling his hair.

"If you say so. Come on let's go." Jungkook followed his Hyung outside.


"So how's school?" Jin asked while they were walking to their bust stop.

"Fine," Jungkook answered.

"Oh right. This morning you were talking with someone on the phone. Was the person someone special perhaps? You kept smiling like an idiot through the whole conversation." Jin laughed when he noticed how red Jungkook's pale cheeks turned suddenly. Then he was right after all. No one can fool Jin Umma!

"N-No," Jungkook denied. Actually the person he was talking to today was Taehyung, but Jungkook couldn't tell Jin that. The only people who knew he and Taehyung were in a relationship were Jimin and Taehyung's brothers: Hoseok and Yoongi. Three months ago Jimin accidentally walked into Jungkook's room when the couple was having a kissing session. Thankfully Jimin belonged to one of these people that knew how to keep a secret. Being the overprotective brother he was, at first he wasn't quite approving of Taehyung but thankfully after some period of time he accepted Taehyung and he and the latter even became best friends, since they both were the same age. About Taehyung's brothers finding out... It was all because of Taehyung and his mouth. The latter unconsciously let that slip out of his mouth, while they unexpectedly met Yoongi and Hoseok in the mall, while they were on a date. That left Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung's parents. Honestly Jungkook didn't worry about Taehyung's parents. They were really acceptable from what he saw. They knew that Taehyung liked boys. What he was most uneasy about was Jin and Namjoon. Well mostly Namjoon. He was super overprotective over Jungkook. Once a boy flirted with his baby brother even though Jungkook didn't like it. The next day Jungkook didn't see the boy in school. It was only later that he found out, the boy moved schools. Namjoon had to really scare him quite a lot.

Once Jin and Jungkook arrived at the supermarket, they headed to the fruit and vegetables section first. Jungkook handed Jin the things that were listed on the shopping list, while the other was packing them into the plastic bag.

"Now some chips for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter