asianbookworm183

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Jungkook is mine, so back off!

Pairing: Sugakookie

Genre: fluff, a little bit of violence, harassment and cursing.

Plot: Jungkook and Yoongi are invited to one of Jungkook's friend's party and Yoongi isn't too happy to go there. Why? Read and you'll find out...

Hope you like it asianbookworm183 ^^ Sorry for the wait as well >~<

 

"Babe hurry up or we'll be late!" Yoongi shouted to his boyfriend. Seriously how long does it take to dress up?
20 minutes passed and finally he could hear the sound of footsteps approaching, as his boyfriend walked, or more like rushed, upstairs, almost killing himself on the way.

"Sorry for taking so long. I just wanted to look perfect today," Jungkook said while putting on his shoes. Yoongi smirked.

This is what Jungkook is wearing (except for the socks)

And this is what Suga's wearing (he has jeans if you can't see)

"But you always look perfect. Especially in bed, even though you're not wearing anything,"Jungkook's face changed from milky white to a deep red color of tomato.

"Y-Yah!" Yoongi chuckled and landed a kiss on the other male's cheek. His boyfriend was so adorable when he was embarrassed and flustered.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook nodded. He grabbed his coat, before intertwining his hand with the older's and they left.

 

 

"Do I look good?" Jungkook asked while checking himself in the car mirror, occasionally fixing his hair here and there, when they finally arrvied at the place.

"You know my answer Babe." Jungkook pouted at Yoongi's answer.

"This isn't a bit helpful Hyung." Suga let out a small laugh, before grabbing Jungkook's left hand and pressing a kiss on it.

"To me you're the most beautiful thing in the whole world. Your eyes mirror the stars at night, there isn't any prettier pink than the one on your lips and you whole body is out of this word. There is nothing more gorgeous and mesmerizing than you existing in this world and outer space." Jungkook was tongue tied. He didn't know what to say, so he just went with the flow and pulled the other into a hot, passionate kiss. Yoongi immediately responded back, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist, while the younger circled his arms around Yoongi's neck. They made out for about 15 miuntes before finally walking out of the car.

"You finally arrived Jungkook... and Yoongi," A boy greeted them, his wide smile falling instantly when he noticed Jungkook wasn't alone. He was the boy who organized the party. Cho Mark. His father was the owner of one of the biggest company in South Korea.

"Hi Mark!" Jungkook greeted the slightly older male with a friendly hug, to which the male didn't waste a second to respond. "I hope you don't mind I brought Yoongi with me? You remember him, right? You met him once when he unexpectedly bumped into you in the mall." Mark nodded with a bitter smile. He thought that Jungkook would be alone. Then he would have a chance to flirt with him, but of course that Yoongi had to come as well. Well doesn't matter. He would just have to get Jungkook when he was alone.

"Nice to meet you Mark," Yoongi shot a fake smile towards the younger male's direction. He was already pissing him off with the flirty smiles and stares he was shooting towards Jungkook, who of course was totally oblivious about it.

"So how about we go and grab something to eat?" Mark proposed. Jungkook nodded and grabbed Yoongi pulling him along with him. Yoongi didn't forget to put his arm around Jungkook's waist in a possessive manner. Jungkook was his and only his.

"Babe should I grab you some food?" Yoongi suggested. Jungkook cutely nodded.

"Thanks Hyung, you're the best!" Jungkook pecked the older male's cheek before strolling off to find a place for them to sit.

Yoongi was about to get a piece of cake for Jungkook, when he caught a glimpse of Mark staring intensely at his boyfriend who was sitting on a chair while doing something on his phone. The older walked to the staring male and cleared his throat.
That successfully gained Mark's attention.

"Do you want anything from me?" Mark asked Yoongi. The older could hear the annoyance and irritation in his voice.

"Yes. Please stop staring at my boyfriend," Yoongi calmly answered clearly emphasizing the word my. Mark chuckled and a smirk appeared on his face.

"And if I don't what will you do shorty?" Yoongi's brow twitche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter