BACONPARK/victra

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: All The Things We Could Do

For: BACONPARK

Pairing: TaeKook

Genre: Romance,

Rated: Yes

Warning: some food ,

Prompt: A TaeKook best friend!AU with them being roommates and experimental AF

Plot: Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook have been friends for twelve years, dating for two and for one. Sadly, back home they never got the chance to go any further than kissing, much to their annoyance. So when they finally move out and become roommates while studying in Seoul, they got quite a lot to catch up on. (aged Tae down by a year. Time: 2016)

 

Note: Happy birthday! Your good friend victra asked me to write this oneshot as a present ^-^  I'm pretty sure I failed hard at the experimental part. I have plans for a sequel though. Also, this is my very first time writing so if it I'm really sorry.

Nonetheless, I hope you'll like it!

I'm uploading this outside of JOR as well, since it's my first and it feels kinda special

There is one purple word in the oneshot. That's a link to picture ^-^

 

XOXO Chanti

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘I can’t believe it. Kookie, pinch me because I think I’m dreaming.’

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he put down his suitcase next to his bed and plopped down on it. His hyung fell down next to him and he pushed him off immediately. The elder fell of and hit his nose on the floor.

 

‘Ouch! Kookie! That hurt!’

 

‘You have your own bed hyung,’ Jungkook sat up and bend over to his side to his suitcase, unknowingly giving Tae a nice view of his bottom. He soon felt a dip in the bed and two arms locking around his waist. Taehyung’s hot breath was on his neck and it made Jungkook feel flushed. He sat up, a little shocked and a little excited. The young male felt some friction against his , indicating Taehyung is probably rubbing himself against it a little.

 

‘Kookie,’ Taehyung’s voice was deeper than usual and dripping with lust. Shivers were sent down his spine and even though the whole situation turned him on a bit, his brain won it over his hormones.

 

‘Not now Tae, I’m trying to unpack my suitcase. Go unpack yours.’

 

‘But I’ll rather unpack something else,’ there was a slight tug on his earlobe and Jungkook moaned a little.

 

Nonetheless, he found the power to push Taehyung off once again. His boyfriend made contact with the floor a second time, ultimately killing the mood AND Taehyung’s .

 

‘Jungkook!’ Tae’s whines filled the room. ‘Come on, I’ve been waiting for so long!’

 

‘WE have been waiting for so long,’ Jungkook corrected him. ‘No matter how much the thought of you pouncing on me appeals to me, right now we have other priorities. We have to unpack everything and confirm to the principal that we’re satisfied with our new room arrangement.’

 

Taehyung groaned and stood up, rubbing his sore before walking towards his suitcase. He unpacks it rather messily, throwing his clothes into the closet instead of folding them before falling onto his bed. Looks like his wasn’t going anywhere tonight. He was about to close his eyes when something hit him in the face. He spat out something that appeared to be a feather.

 

‘You still need to make your bed. The blankets are all over the floor,’ Jungkook deadpanned him.

 

Taehyung blew his bangs out of his eyes and removed another feather from his hair. ‘ you.’

 

‘And it if it weren’t for us just arriving here, having to go to the principal and none of us have any experience, I would have let you do that at this very moment.’

 

Taehyung’s mood went even more down the drain, hearing what they could have done tonight.

 

 

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook have been friends for years. They first met when Jungkook moved from Busan to Daegu. He was six back then, Taehyung was seven. Fate was kind and they ended up as neighbors. He still remembered looking out the window and seeing the family get out of the truck. He swears time stopped temporarily when the bright sunlight shone on Jungkook’s face. He was small and he blinked his big doe eyes when the strong rays hit him. He had wanted to go out of the house and greet them but once he saw the boy run into the house immediately, not seeming like he wanted to talk to anyone at that moment, he decided to wait.

 

The second time he saw Jungkook, the younger was sitting on the swings of the local playground, short legs dangling and looking completely helpless as he thrashed them back and forth to no avail. When the tears started gathering in his eyes, Taehyung had seen enough. He had  dashed towards his new neighbor.

 

‘Hello!’

 

The teary-eyed boy had looked up at him. ‘Hi…’

 

‘I’m Kim Taehyung, your neighbor. What’s your name?’

 

‘Jungkook….’  the younger’s voice was soft.

 

‘Hi Jungkook!’ Taehyung had given him a bright, rectangular smile. ‘You seem to have some trouble. Want me to push you?’

 

Jungkook’s face had lit up. ‘Yes! Please!’

 

Taehyung had chuckled at the sudden mood change before he went to stand behind the younger. He told him to hold on tight and when Jungkook nodded, he started pushing. His cries of happiness still sound crystal clear in Taehyung’s ears and he had added it to his list of favorite sounds.

 

Ever since that day, they were attached at the hip. They walked to school together and pretty much the only time they were apart was when one of them went to the bathroom. They crashed at each other’s places every single day and named each other’s parents as their second parents. Min Yoongi, who lived a few blocks away and had been friends with Taehyung for some time as well sometimes had trouble keeping up and found himself not understanding their inside jokes more often than not. He never really minded anyway. Unlike TaeKook, as they called themselves, he was more calm and reserved.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook on the other hand were very noisy and skinshippy and other students made bets who would ask the other to marry him first.

 

From elementary school, to middle school, to high school, their behavior never changed. In fact, it got worse and when they started to develop feelings for each other later on, no one was surprised in even the slightest way. When the two shared their first kiss on the dance floor during a school party, various I-knew-it’s and I-told-you-so’s were exchanged. Jungkook was sixteen at the time and Taehyung seventeen. They became a couple that night, ten years after their first encounter.

 

Tae’s senior year came and Jungkook was incredibly sad that he would have to miss him for a year. Tae had reassured him things would be okay and when he later that year proudly told everyone that he failed all his classes on purpose not only the teachers and his parents yelled at him, he got a slap in the face from his boyfriend as well.

 

‘You idiot! Don’t ruin your future like that!’

 

‘Ouch! But Kookie… I only did it because I wanted to be with you!’

 

Jungkook hated to admit it, but he was kind of glad for what happened. The thought of being without his precious alien made him shudder. Yoongi had rolled his eyes at their cheesiness and passed his final exams with flying colors, heading of to college and leaving the couple on their own.

 

Big. Time. Mistake.

 

With Yoongi, the only one who could keep the young couple in check a bit, gone, their lovey-dovey behavior grew to immeasurable extents. Jungkook would often sit on Taehyung’s lap and kissing during class was far from rare, just like the detention that followed for their public affections. Girls started following them around, not wanting to miss one bit from the real life BL series that walked around at their school.

 

It was also during that year that their other needs, needs for more than just a little kissing, started growing. The two had been late-bloomers at the ual side of youth, the mental one of that, but when it came it hit them like a rock. Touches became longer, body temperatures increased, eyes became darker and kisses sloppier.

 

‘T-Tae,’  Jungkook’s husky stutters when he had him pinned up against the wall of a bathroom stall were just as clear in Taehyung’s head as his happy cries from years earlier.

 

For Jungkook, the feeling of Tae’s lips against his neck, teasingly and leaving small love bites, was unforgettable. It felt so good and he wanted more but his brains won it over lust and he had managed to push Tae off. was twitching painfully in his pants, begging to be released, but the thought of his first time being in a school toilet wasn’t exactly appealing to him.

 

‘Not here Tae…’

 

And Taehyung had understood. Scenes like this kept coming, usually at home, but it never got more serious than a little ing of the shirt, a few hickeys and swollen lips before something decided to them, whether it be parents coming home or their own fear of being caught. When the time came for them to head off the college as well, they were happy. They both went to the same school and with no parents around they would finally be able to do what they desired.

 

Fate wasn’t kind and they were both placed in different rooms. Taehyung was roomed with a walking ball of sunshine named Jung Hoseok, a third-year student and Jungkook ended up with a second year named Park Jimin, who to his surprise turned out to be his old childhood friend from Busan.

 

Even though Taehyung became good friends with Hoseok, he wanted to change rooms nonetheless. He missed his boyfriend and the circumstances caused a significant decrease in chances of finally popping each other’s cherries. With the peaking level of his testosterone it was only logical for him not to be too happy about it.

 

Jungkook on the other hand, despite being saddened by not seeing Taehyung as much, was ecstatic about reuniting with his old friend. Jimin was as well and would often buzz around the younger. They had a lot of fun but when the second-year starting returning to his old habits of extreme clinginess, Jungkook too decided that changing rooms might be better.

 

When the raven-haired male first stepped inside the office of the principal, Taehyung had pretty much been camping there since the beginning of the school year.

 

‘Can you please room me with Jeon Jungkook? Please? Please? Please? Pretty please with cherries on top?’

 

The poor man was banging his head on his table, having had to withstand this for two weeks in a row and as soon as Jungkook opened his mouth and made his request, he had thrown his hands up in the air and yelled with a mix of happiness and relief:

 

‘God yes! You two are roommates from now on! Now can this guy here please leave me alone?’ he had pointed at Taehyung before pushing both of them out of his office. A lock was installed on his door the next day.

 

Jimin had been sad and had nagged when Jungkook packed his bags. Yoongi hadn’t been happy as well; having been kicked out of his room (which he had been living alone in)in order to make room for them. Their grumpy friend ended up in Jimin’s room and the dance major immediately took a liking to him. Yoongi couldn’t stay mad for long when he saw Jimin’s face and the smile curled around his lips had been the last thing Jungkook saw before closing the door and going to his new room.

 

 

Minutes later, Taehyung and Jungkook had finally unpacked everything neatly. They got up and walked to the door to tell the principal that they  were satisfied. When they entered the hallway, they intertwined their hands. Heat rose to their cheeks and Taehyung gave the younger’s hand a loving squeeze. Jungkook placed his head on his shoulder, not caring if anyone saw them. They were in love and everyone is allowed to know about it.

 

They arrived at the principal’s office after a few minutes and Taehyung grabbed the door knob to open it, which of course failed. He knocked at the door. ‘Sir? Me and Jungkook have arrived.’

 

The principal answered from the other side, grunting a little and the two took it as a ‘Go ahead.’

 

‘Taehyung and I are satisfied with our current situation. Thank you for this new arrangement. That’s all,’ Jungkook said.

 

The principal mumbled a ‘Marvelous’ and the couple looked at each other, smiling.

 

Taehyung wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and lifted him up. They stared in each other’s eyes and Jungkook’s s cheeks dusted a light color of pink. The world was blocked out, the only sound filling the hallway was their heartbeats that increased and beat as one. The best music there would ever be. Their noses brushed in an Eskimo Kiss and everything just seemed as an overly cheesy K-Drama.

 

Taehyung only vaguely remembers how they got to their room and it was the moment Jungkook shut the bathroom door to take shower that he finally came back to his senses. He stared at the closed door and kept doing that for thirty minutes, till it finally opened again.

 

Jungkook emerged from the shower, his hair messy and still damp. Steam was surrounding him and Taehyung wasn’t sure whether it was coming from the shower or because the younger looked so hot. A lump in his throat that had appeared out of nowhere made it hard to swallow but when Jungkook came closer he finally gulped.

 

To his dismay, the other had put on clothes, hiding the most precious gems from the gold mine that was Jungkook’s body. Taehyung opened his mouth to make a comment but all that left his lips was a throaty moan.

 

‘Kook…’

 

‘Yes?’ Jungkook bit his lip and stared at his boyfriend’s helpless state, secretly enjoying it.

 

‘Here…’

 

Taehyung wasn’t able to form coherent words but Jungkook got the message anyway. He came closer, into the reach of the elder’s arms that were stretched out and immediately got reeled in. He felt Tae bury his head in his torso. It tickled slightly and Jungkook giggled. The elder moaned his name again and he shuddered.

 

‘Kookie…’

 

Hands were rubbing circles over his clothed sides and Jungkook lulled his head back, enjoying the feeling.

 

‘Look at me.’

 

Taehyung’s voice had a certain authority in it and it made Jungkook obey immediately. Their eyes locked, doe eyes meeting with dark and lustful ones and it turned him on a little. Taehyung pulled at his collar till their eyes were at the same height, noses touching and unlike the cuteness of several minutes ago, this Eskimo Kiss was filled with .

 

‘We’re roommates now.  Think about all the things we could do.’

 

Various dirty thoughts filled Jungkook´s head and his pants suddenly felt a little too tight. He moaned. All their ual fantasies could become reality now, but first they need to take the first step. Their first time, losing their ity. Finally.

 

Both of them know that when the first step is set, they could finally explore each other´s kinks. Both of them want their first time to be loving and passionate before moving onto the next level. Jungkook could´ve let Taehyung take him in their high school bathroom stall some time ago but he wanted their first time to be a little more classy.

 

´Take me,´

 

Jungkook´s breathy whisper was all the consent Taehyung needed before flinging his boyfriend onto the bed, climbing on top of him and crashing their lips together. His lips massaged the younger´s ones before them, asking, no, begging him for entrance. It was granted and as soon as the other male had opened his mouth, he let his tongue enter his lover´s hot cavern. Their tongues swiped against each  other, and teasing and battling for dominance. Taehyung won.

 

They had done this so often and yet, it never lost its sweet taste. Taehyung even swore that his Kookie became sweeter every time. Their teeth clashed and the kiss was everything but perfect and yet everything was perfect to them. Maybe it was the power of love?

 

Detaching himself from the younger’s lips proved itself to be a hard task. Jungkook whined at the loss but let out a high-pitched moan when he felt Taehyung bite down on his neck. He hissed because of the mixture of pain and pleasure and lost it when the other started the wound. They hadn’t even truly gotten started yet and he was already a needy mess; proof of how much he had been anticipating this.  He wrapped his legs around Taehyung’s waist and moaned at all the love bites that were being given to him.

 

Taehyung made sure to leave a nice trail of hickeys all over his lover’s neck before moving on to Jungkook’s ears. He has never tried this before so he’s just going to experiment.  He pressed a soft kiss just behind Jungkook’s ear and is rewarded with a moan. The tip of is tongue comes out of his mouth to that spot and he could feel the younger digging his nails into his back.

 

‘Are you sensitive there Kookie?’

 

Jungkook just moaned in reply and Taehyung took that as a yes.

 

‘How about here?’

 

Taehyung’s hand travelled down and slipped underneath the younger’s shirt. He twisted and tweaked one of the boy’s s ever so slightly and Jungkook’s nails dug deeper into his back. He detached himself from the other’s ear and sat up. His hand slipped out of his shirt in order to remove his own. Jungkook’s eyes went wide as he saw Taehyung’s toned muscles. It’s been a while since he got a good view of them and boy, he has missed it.

 

Taehyung’s hands grabbed his shirt to remove it as well and as soon as it was thrown on the floor, he started peppering the soft skin with kisses.  He dipped his tongue into the boy’s belly button to up some of the sweat that has gathered there and he moaned at the salty flavor. Jungkook’s hands went from his back to his hair and he tugged at it slightly, motioning the elder to go farther up. He threw his head back when Tae finally latched onto his left and started it like a hungry baby. The right one got an equal amount of love, being rubbed and tugged at by Taehyung’s hand.

 

They had barely started the but Jungkook’s pants, altough being baggy sweats, already felt like a painful restrain. Or maybe those were just his boxers?

 

Pre was leaking from his tip and had formed a wet patch that was visible although was covered by two layers of clothing.

 

After a minute or two, Tae finally went for the waist band of his pants. He gripped at it, started tugging slowly and-

 

‘Guys, sorry for barging in but- OH GOD!’ Hoseok had opened the door, which they had forgotten to lock earlier and walked right in on them. ‘OH GOD! JIMIN! THEY’RE DATING AND THEY WERE ABOUT TO ! OH GOD! THIS-’

 

He was cut off when Jungkook threw a pillow at him. ‘Way to kill the mood you moron!’

 

‘They’re what?!’ Jimin barged in and his eyes immediately fell on the half- couple. ‘Is this why Jungkook didn’t want to room with me anymore?’

 

‘I moved out because you picked up your old habit of being too clingy,’ Jungkook defended himself, although with his lower body half undressed and a wet patch on his boxers  he was in no position to do so.

 

Hoseok snorted. ‘I think you being a is also a reason, isn’t it?’

 

‘Hoseok hyung,’ Taehyung started. ‘Perhaps if you got yourself a boyfriend as well, you wouldn’t act so jealous?’

 

‘Jealous?! Alright brat, let’s dance-‘

 

Jimin pushed him aside, causing him to fall on his . ‘Any reason why I had to find out like this?’

 

‘You didn’t ask,’ Jungkook replied, a stoic expression on his face.

 

‘I did ask you punk!’

 

‘Perhaps he couldn’t hear you from up there?’ Taehyung said, referring to Jimin’s short height.

 

‘Alright! That’s it! Hobi hyung, I’ll join you-‘

 

Jimin was interrupted when Hoseok’s phone started ringing. The catchy and slightly ADHD-ish ringtone blasted through the room and Taehyung fell off the bed. Watching that, Jungkook felt his die and groaned, the last bit of his fading away. Hoseok took the call, mumbled a few things and then dragged Jimin out of the door with him.

 

‘Our roommates want us to come. There is a Taeyang concert on right now.’

 

‘I’m not done with you guys yet!’ Jimin yelled. ‘Wait, Taeyang?!’

 

Jimin’s squeals were the last thing they heard before the door slammed shut again. They were finally alone again. Taehyung peeked over the bed before jumping on it again, grabbing Jungkook’s wrists.

 

‘Kookie…’ his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter