Totally unexpected 2

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin walked through the crowded school corridors. Taehyung had his arm protectively wrapped around the younger's waist, making sure that Jungkook was safe from any harm.The pregnant male anxiously walked through the corridor. It's been a month since they found out about the pregnancy. Everything was ok...until he noticed a bump forming on his once flat abdomen. He was scared. What if the school found out? He would be doomed. They already decided that once Jungkook enters his fourth week, he would be homeschooled. However there was still a little over a month left until then. Thankfully he had Taehyung and his older brother around him. But the problem was that they were seniors while he was still a junior. The juniors classes were on the second floor, and the seniors on the third floor. That meant Taehyung and Jimin couldn't be with him 24/7. Well he would just have to bare with it, Jungkook thought and took a deep breath.

"Baby are you alright? I've noticed you've been looking quite anxious since this morning," Taehyung commented deeply concerned. Jungkook turned around and looked at him.

"I'm fine Hyung. Don't worry," He assured the older with a smile. Taehyung nodded, obviously not fully convinced.

"If you need anything or if something's wrong remember to tell us Jungkook-ah," Jimin reminded him for the hundredth time. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I know Hyung. You've been telling me that since you found out I'm pregnant," Jungkook whispered so just Taehyung and Jungkook could hear.

"Can't help it Maknae. After all you're my baby brother. And you're pregnant on top of that," Jimin replied quietly. Just then the bell rang.

"I'll see you later Kookie," Jimin gave his brother a hug.

"See you Baby," Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's cheeks, making the younger blush.

"Hyung~ we're in school," Jungkook pouted adorably making the two other blys chuckle before they left for their classes.
Jungkook quickly rushed to his locker and grabbed his books before speeding to his class. Thankfully the teacher just entered the classroom. All the students sat down.

"Good morning class," their biology teacher greeted with her usual warm smile. She was Jungkook's favourite teacher. Probably because she was different from the rest of the teachers. She was really understanding unlike the others and had a gentle personality that Jungkook really liked. "Today we're going to talk about prenatal development." Jungkook's body stiffened. Being pregnant, it was a sensitive subject to him. But at the same time he was really curious about all that process. From the moment life is created to the end where it had a totally different beginning. He read about a little bit, but somehow couldn't get enough of it. When Jungkook read about the child's development, he felt as if he grew closer to his baby. Probably what they call 'the mother's instincts'.
As Mrs. Jung started talking Jungkook got totally immersed in what she was saying. He didn't even notice that his hand unconsciously wandered around his tiny baby bump. He could feel the lump under the hem of his shirt. He smiled. How would it be when the baby starts kicking? It'll definitely be an amazing feeling.

"-kook? Jungkook?" A soft voice broke Jungkook out of his thoughts. He turned his attention to his teacher.

"Is everything alright? You seem to be spacing out," Mrs. Jung frowned with concern evident in her voice.

"A-Ani, I'm-" Suddenly Jungkook felt his stomach a too familiar feeling rising in the depth of his stomach. Before he could even say anything, he was already on his way to the school's bathroom leaving a confused Mrs. Jung behind. The male opened one of the bathroom's stall barely managing to reach the toilet bowel before emptying his stomach's contents.

"Jungkook?" A deep voice sounded through the bathroom. Jungkook wanted to respond but the moment he opened his mouth trying to say at least one word, his face was back into the bowel. Taehyung's eyes widened. He rushed to his boyfriend's side and brushed Jungkook's hair away before starting to rub soothing circles down the younger's back. When Jungkook finally finished emptying his stomach, he was pale as sheet and there were tears hiding in the corners of his eyes. Taehyung brought his lover into a warm hug and massaged his aching tummy.

"Are you ok?" He gently whispered into Jungkook's ear. The other weakly nodded. "Maybe you should go back home. How about I call Jin Hyung?" Jungkook shook his head.

"There's no need for that. It's just morning sickness," Jungkook said with a painfully raspy voice. Taehyung frowned. He still insisted on Jungkook going home and resting. He looked as if he could pass out any moment.

"But-" Jungkook shushed him with a finger.

"Really, there's no need. I'll be fine. The nausea should go away sooner or later," Jungkook tried to convince Taehyung to let him stay. He was going to stop going to school in a few months or so. He might as well use this time and get to learn as much as he could. Homeschooling couldn't compare to learning in school.
Taehyung sighed. He knew further discussion was pointless. Jungkook always got what he wanted. This time wouldn't be any different.

"If you feel worser or anything tell me immediately. I don't care if I have class. Just tell me and I'll call Jin or even personally take you home," Taehyung stated firmly. Jungkook chuckled and pecked his boyfriend's cheek.

"I promise. Don't be such a worrywart Tae or your face will be full of wrinkles. I don't want our children to have a daddy that looks like a grandpa," Jungkook joked. A small smile appeared on Taehyung's worried but handsome face.

"Jimin and I will meet you in the canteen during lunch break," Taehyung landed a soft kiss on Jungkook's lips before heading back to his classroom.
Jungkook sighed. How was he supposed to explain this to his teacher?


The bell rang...finally. Jungkook grabbed his backpack and headed downstairs to the canteen where he could already see Jimin and Taehyung standing next to a table.

"Kookie!" Jimin called his baby brother. Jungkook w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter