asianbookworm183

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Taekook vs G-Kook

Pairing: Taekook/Vkook

Genre: fluff.

Plot: Taehyung thinks that Jungkook likes G-Dragon too much.

Hope you like it asianbookworm183 ^^ Sorry for the long wait >.< 

P.S Also thank you so much for the poster again! <3

 

This one is still written by Sammara5

          

 "I can't wait till tomorrow!" Jungkook said as he played with Taehyung's fingers, as they were sitting on the carpet in their room. It was practically night, so they were finished with their schedule for today.

"What's tomorrow Bunny?" Taehyung asked as he kissed the top of Jungkook's head, nuzzling into Jungkook's raven-black, soft hair.

"Seriously Tae you don't know?!" Jungkook exclaimed shocked. How could someone not know what was going to happen tomorrow?!

"I don't know so please tell me Baby," Taehyung said with a chuckle. Jungkook looked quite adorable when he was shocked. His beautiful eyes were widely open and his pink, full lips slightly parted.

"Tomorrow is BigBang's comeback!" Taehyung's smile turned into a frown, as a small, sigh left his mouth. This meant hearing his boyfriend talking about his beloved G-Dragon for the whole day, or even week. Each time he heard that name come out of Jungkook's mouth he couldn't help but get pissed off. He didn't have anything against G-Dragon, in fact he really admired him, but that was a different case. Everytime Jungkook spoke about G-Dragon, his eyes would sparkle and his milky-white fluffy cheeks would turn into a dark shade of pink. Wasn't Jungkook supposed to be like that only for Taehyung and no other man? Taehyung was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't notice nor hear Jungkook calling him. "-ae, Tae!" Jungkook's loud voice broke him out of his thoughts.

"Huh?" Taehyung stared at Jungkook confused.

"Tae are you alright? Why are you spacing out? Is something wrong?" Jungkook asked concerned. Taehyung put on a small smile on his face.

"No, I'm fine Bunny," He assured the younger, afterwards placing a sweet, innocent kiss on the younger's soft lips. Jungkook wasn't fully convinced, but decided to just let the it go for now.

"Hyung how about we watch their comeback mv together?" Taehyung nearly choked on his saliva. Oh hell no! He wasn't going to watch his boyfriend fanboying over his rival.

"Sorry Kookie but I have something to do," Taehyung said. He was about to get up when he felt someone pull on his shirt. He looked down and was met with Jungkook's puppy eyes, that shot right through his heart.
And that's how he ended sitting on the carpet again with Jungkook and a laptop in front of him.

"Hyung which mv do you want to see first? 'Bae Bae' or 'Loser'?" Jungkook asked with sparkling eyes.

"Don't care. You choose," Taehyung tried to answer as nicely as he could. Jungkook was a bit confused with the older's slightly cold voice but shrugged it off and clicked on the 'Loser' mv.

By the time the mv finished, Jungkook was bawling his eyes, while Taehyung started at him dumbfounded.

"Bunny it's just a music video. Besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter