Daehyunateit

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update!

Title:Taekook's weekend

Pairing:Taekok/Vkook.

Genre: fluff, very mild .

Plot:Taehyung and Jungkook can finally have their desired weekend. But what will they do when they are asked to take care of a puppy?

Hope you'll like it Daehyunateit ^^ Sorry for the wait and thank you for patiently waiting! ~

 

It was a nice sunny Friday. Finally weekend came and it was no secret that it was something that students were always waiting for after working their asses off the whole five days. Taehyung and Jungkook were no exception.

"Ah finally! I get to spend the entire weekend with you!" Taehyung exclaimed as he planted a kiss on his boyfriend's lips. The younger giggles. The couple headed to Jungkook's house. As they decided two days ago, they were going to have a sleepover at Jungkook's house. The younger's parents were on a trip for the whole Saturday and Sunday and so the teens had the house all for themselves.

Taehyung wasted no time. As soon as they were in front of Jungkook's house he grabbed the younger and slammed their lips against each other. Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise.

"Mm Tae," he tried to escape the kiss but his boyfriend didn't let him, instead he tightened his hold on Jungkook's body. They were now literally slammed against the wall of Jungkook's house, open for everyone to see them making out. "T-Tae wait," Jungkook tried to push the other again but to no avail. In the end he gave up, seeing that it was pointless to stop a Taehyung. He reached into the pocket of his jeans and pulled out a key desperately trying to open the door. It was't easy when your boyfriend was clinging to you and having a deathly grip on your body.
As soon as Jungkook finally managed to open the door, Taehyung closed the door with his foot and gently threw Jungkook onto the couch, not even giving the younger any moment to take off his shoes.

"Babe," Taehyung whispered huskily into Jungkook's ear.

"Desperate, aren't we Mr. ert?" Jungkook smirked. Taehyung returned the smirked before taking of his own shirt and roaming his hands around Jungkook's body. The younger realeased a quiet moan, making Taehyung become even more .

"How can I not be when we haven't done it for three weeks?" Taehyuhg muttered into the crook of Jungkook's neck. The younger smiled and grabbed a hold of Taehyung's hair. Taehyung was about to take Jungkook's shirt off when suddenly they heard someone knock on the door. Both boys released an irritated sigh.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked when he noticed Jungkook was trying to get up. The younger gave him a ridiculous look.

"What do mean by what am I doing. Of course I'm going to answer the door." Taehyung pouted.

"How important can that be? Maybe it's just a child playing a prank," the older stated before proceeding to take Jungkook's shirt off again, however the other prevented him from doing so.

"You never know, Tae." A defeated sigh escaped Taehyung's mouth as he let the younger boy go. Jungkook opened the door and was more than surprised to see his neighbour standing with a dog in front of them.

"Mrs. Lee?"

"Ah good afternoon Jungkook-ah. I brought the dog," the older woman smiled. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean? We didn't ask for a dog," he answered.

"Oh, your mother didn't tell you? She said that you could take care of my dog while I'm absent for the weekend," Mrs, Lee calmly explained. Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise. What?!

"Babe?" Taehyung suddenly came out completely shirtless and back hugged Jungkook.

"Oh this must be your boyfriend. Nice catch," she made a thumb up and Jungkook couldn't help but blush.

"Well then, I'll be going. I'm leaving Bomi in your care then. Have a nice day!" Before Jungkook had any chance to answer, the woman already left.

"Why didn't you tell me you had to take care of a dog? I though we would have all the weekend for ourselves. Just you and I," Taehyuhg whined. Jungkook's eyes twitched from irritation.

"Maybe because I didn't know! Ugh of course my mother had to sign me up for something without me knowing," Jungkook muttered.

"Well, but you know... The puppy is quite cute," Taehyung pointed at the small white maltese pup sitting in front of them. "Besides who said we can't still so it?" Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's hips making the younger yelp.

"W-Wait Tae. What about the dog?" Taehyung rolled his eyes before releasing his hold on his lover and walking to the dog.

"Come here Bomi," Taehyung tapped his knees gesturing for the puppy to come and the pet obliged. He took the little pink bowel and dog food that Mrs. Lee brought them and poured some of the food into the bowel. The puppy immediately rushed towards his direction and started hungrily munching on the food. "A puppy is just like a baby. You give it food and that's all," Taehyung stated before going over to his boyfriend and lightly pushing him so that he landed on the couch. "Now where were we?" Taehyung smirked before peppering Jungkook's face with kisses and then nipping on the younger's collarbone. He was about to slide his hand underneath his boyfriend's shirt when just at the same moment someone interrupted them...again. Taehyung and Jungkook both heaved when they heard the puppy start barking. Looks like they would have to have their fun later. The couple got up and walked to the kitchen, with Taehyung clinging to Jungkook and having his arms secured around the younger's slim waist.

"What is it Bomi?" Jungkook knelt down (with Taehyung attached to him) and looked the puppy into the eyes. He was really dumbfounded when the little bundle of white walked towards Taehyung and started jumping at him. Wait... Did the puppy just ditch him? No, more importantly... Was it trying to steal Taehyung from him?

"Aw look Babe, she likes me," Taehyung happily exclaimed and took the puppy into his arms. Jungkook glared at the scene.

"Yes, she sure does," Jungkook r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter