SuzymissA

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: [150907] How Dare You Prank call My Heart

Pairing: SugaKookie/YoonKook (A: sugarcookies)

Genre: Fluff, University AU

Plot notes: Poor Jeon Jungkook lost at playing a videogame: had to prank call the nearest pizza place. 1.3k words.

Requested by: SuzyMissA

Park Jimin couldn't stop recording the whining maknae who was also rolling on the floor trying to beg for consideration.

"Come on, hyungs, I don't want to do this!! Taetae-hyung cheated on that last game! It was as obvious as broad daylight!" he wails as he hugs Hoseok's leg. "I don't want to stop eating pizza for the rest of my life!"

The accused cheater pulls the maknae away from the eldest among the four roommates and hugs both of Hoseok's legs like an overprotective Koala. "How dare you accuse your hyung like that!" Taehyung speaks in a tone as if he's imitating some character from an action movie. "Also, you don't have the right to cling to my Hoseok-hyung like that, Jungkookie!"

Jimin drags the maknae out of the room and the rest of their roomies follow.  "You can do it, Jungkookie! I bet they wouldn't even mind it, they'll just let you pass because of your voice." Still, the youngest still had a worried expression. "It's just a prank call on a small pizza parlor, dude. There are a lot of other pizza places to order some grub next time, okay?" They then went down their dormitory halls to the main reception table. The resident assistant on-duty glares daggers at the four rowdy boys and signals them to quiet down or they'd have to use the phone later.

"Noonim, we kinda crave for pizza."

"Yeah, sure, go on."

Taehyung whispers at Jimin to execute their diversion plans for Jungkook. With a nod, the mission starts.

"Noonim, there's a new dance routine Hoseok-hyung and I are practicing. We want you to rate it!" By that, Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok are successful at the diversion plan. Now, the rest is up to Jungkook.

"Nail this one, Jungkookie. I don't like it when Hoseok-hyung's away with some other people but since I was given the task of recording your punishment I have to endure it." The only elder left with him taps the red circle on his smartphone. "Okay, I'm recording it now, you can start."

With a gulp, Jungkook dials the pizza place's number. The ringing tone was driving the maknae crazy. He keeps on chanting what he needs to say on the receiver once the staff picks it up, but forgets it for a moment when he hears that the other end of the line receives the call.

"Hello."

It was a raspy voice, yet somehow soothing.

"Seoltang Pizza Place. May I take your order?"

Jungkook would definitely talk to the owner of the voice for hours, but he remembers he had to do a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter