[Random Drabble] VKook/TaeKook

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Protective Taehyung

Pairing: VKook/TaeKook

Genre: Fluff, mpreg

Plot: Taehyung being protective over his pregnant lover Jungkook.

Author’s Note: Hello! MissLalaMoon here to bring you all a VKook/TaeKook drabble! I know that I’m not the VKook/TaeKook author, but I wanted to share it with you all. This was originally something Sammara5 requested for at my Mpreg Drabbles/One Shots collection. She left me so many precious comments, so I wrote this for her! This is the first ever VKook/TaeKook I have ever written and it may be my last, but who knows what I have up my sleeve. Sorry if there are any type of errors! I hope you all enjoy!

Original post

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung!” Jungkook whines as the elder places his arm protectively around his waist and glaring up at his friends.

Taehyung ignores his boyfriend whining and glares up at the group of boys in front of him. “What did I say about bringing Jungkook to the skate park?!” He shouts at Jungkook’s friends.

They all take a step back at Taehyung’s loud voice. They all knew it was a bad idea to bring Jungkook with them to the skate park, but they couldn’t just leave their friend behind after he burst into tears about being all alone. Jimin–Jungkook’s best friend–knew that Taehyung was going to be very angry once he found out that Jungkook was not home, but his friend was in tears he couldn’t just leave him there.

Jungkook and his friends–Jimin, Junhong, Bambam and Yugyeom–were all having a good time and laughing at the each other when Jungkook got a call from Taehyung asking where he was at. Forgetting that Taehyung was going to get mad when he found out where he was at, he happily answered him. He tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter