AshleyYulsic

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Don't Touch What's Mine

Pairing: TaeKook

Genre: Romance, comedy

Prompt: Jealous Taehyung

Rated: No

Warnings: None

Plot: Taehyung doesn't like the way JiKook have been acting recently. Not one bit. Yoongi makes him understand it is about time Jungkook knows about his feelings.

Author’s Note: This oneshot came out longer than I planned. I'm sorry it took so long, I've been on a vacation and I hate typing on my phone. TaeKook isn't dating in this one yet. I hope it came out the way you wanted and that you like it. Please tell me if anything is wrong and if you want me to rewrite it, please tell me too.

Italics are thoughts, except for the last word (the one the oneshot ends with)

 

XOXO Chanti

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I saw that

 

 

That's what Taehyung thinks when he sees Jimin being fed by Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. His Jungkook. His Kookie. His world, his missing puzzle piece, his... you get the picture.

 

So why was HIS Jungkookie being all skinshippy and close with Jimin, AKA the guy who has been crushing on the maknae for like forever? Well, maybe because Jungkook wasn't exactly his. They weren't dating, the younger had every right to act close to others.

 

It's just that Taehyung's heart had claimed the maknae already and it wasn't planning to let go.

 

A sudden smack on the back of his head catches his attention.

 

'Quit killing Jimin with your eyes, will you?'

 

It's Yoongi who had suddenly appeared right next to Taehyung. He was surprised; normally Yoongi would spend most of his free time sleeping and V would lie if he said that he wasn't ting bricks at the fact he may have woken the elder up. He shivers at the thought.

 

'Relax, I was awake already. So... why are you glaring daggers at Jimin?'

 

'I don't know, Taehyung lies.

 

'Lying to your elders is rude,' a smug smile appears on Yoongi's face. 'You like him, don't you?'

 

Taehyung's face flashes bright and the rapper smirks. How did he figure out so easily?

 

'If you really love him, go for it. Don't let him slip away without trying. Otherwise you might miss your chance.'

 

V is surprised. To be very honest, he hadn't expected the elder to give him advice. Their eyes are on Jungkook and Jimin again, who are now happily taking a selca together. Taehyung's insides start boiling again. He should be there, next to Jungkook! Not Jimin!

 

Plus Kim Jungkook sounds much better than Park Jungkook.

 

'Thanks hyung,' he looks at Yoongi. 'I'll confess to him tomorrow!'

 

 

The next day, Taehyung gets out of bed early. He pulls his hoodie over his head and goes to a flower shop where he buys one single magnolia, the flower that ARMY had described as Jungkook's flower. He had practiced his confession in front of the mirror a thousand times, preoccupying the bathroom for hours till the other members threatened to break down the door all at once.

 

He comes back in the dorm when everyone is in the kitchen, eating breakfast. Taehyung hides the magnolia behind his back and comes in.

 

'Hey everyone! I-' he stops when his eye falls on Jimin. His good mood immediately goes down the drain and his smile is replaced by a soft growl.

 

The dancer is sitting next to Jungkook, on his seat! V always sits beside Jungkook but now that seat is taken by Jimin. Taehyung likes the elder, he really does, but right now he feels like literally kicking him out of the room. To make it worse, he had his arm around the maknae.

 

His blood boils again and he stomps towards Jin, handing him the flower.

 

'Here, for you hyung. Thank you for always taking care of us.'

 

Before the elder can say anything, he storms off to his room and starts throwing pillows against the

wall.

 

'Stupid dwarf, who does he think he is? Taking my seat, having his arm around Jungkook. Kookie is MINE!'

 

He throws the last pillow against the wall before falling down on his bed, burying his head in his blankets and letting out a scream.

 

'Hyung?' a soft voice makes him snap up his head. 'Can I come in?'

 

Jungkook is standing in the doorway, looking at him. Taehyung nods softly and the maknae sits down next to him. The air feel thick and awkward. The maknae is the one to break the silence.

 

'Why are there pillows scattered across the room?'

 

'I... wanted to clean up my bed?' Taehyung tries to lie.

 

'Don't try to fool me,' Jungkook's voice sounds surprisingly strong. 'What's the matter?’

 

 

Jimin has been clinging onto you for two days now and I'm freaking jealous. That's the problem.

 

 

V knows he can't say that so he tries to think up another lie. 'My mom sent me a text this morning. Apparently Kkanji is sick. I'm worried.'

 

Jungkook's expression softens. His hand is placed on his hyung's shoulders but is pulled back when Taehyung suddenly engulfs him in a hug. At first he is shocked but soon he returns it. V buries his nose in Jungkook's shoulder and treasures this precious moment, this moment in which, for at least this second, Jungkook is his.

As if on cue, Jimin appears in the doorway. He stares at them and Taehyung tightens his hold on the maknae. He shoots a glare at the dancer and his mouth forms the word again, without saying it out loud. 'Mine.'

 

Jimin turns on his heels and takes off, looking pissed and Taehyung can't help but smirk.

 

The next day Taehyung tries again and this time he uses a whole lot different approach. The 4D member isn't known for his mouth-watering food but if there is one thing he can make it is pancakes. He made seven ones and is now putting each of them on a plate. He puts some syrup on each (perhaps a bit too much on Jimin's) one of them before proceeding to the maknae's. His heart flutters at the thought of the golden boy eating them. His cheeks dust pink and the thought of Jungkook the syrup off his fingers may or may not arouse him a little.

 

V quickly shakes the thought off him and starts decorating the pancake with little hearts. When he's done he claps his enthusiastically.

 

 

'Will you be the syrup to my pancake?'

 

 

'That should work.'

 

He has barely finished his sentence when the kitchen gets flooded by the others. They are sniffing the air, trying to pin point the source of the sweet smell that invaded their nostrils a while ago. They turn their h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter