AkaReikou

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Title: When opposites meet

Pairing: Jikook.

Genre: fluff.

Plot: What will happen when two complete opposites are forced into a marriage? Will love bloom between them, or will it be the total opposite?

Hope you'll like it AkaReikou! ^^ I'm really sorry for the long wait >< Thank you for waiting! ~

 

  

Jungkook entered the new house where he and his supposedly future husband were going to live for a few weeks. Their parents decided that it was time for them to get married and since they were going to get married, they should get to know each other better and so they came to the conclusion that making them live in a house together would be the best way.

They just met a week ago and to say the least, Jungkook wasn't to impressed. Jimin had some attitude. While Jungkook was trying to make the atmosphere between them better, the other had the nerve to just snort and shoot a glare towards his way. Jungkook promised himself that even though Jimin was really hot and handsome he won't fall for him. Besides he heard that the older was a quite famous playboy known for sleeping with random people and then breaking their hearts. He was not going to be easy like everyone else.

 

"What are you doing standing there?" Someone's voice startled him.

"J-Jimin-shi," Jungkook mumbled out when he recognized the person. Jimin walked towards the younger boy's direction and eyed him.

"I'm hungry, cook something," he ordered before comfortably seating himself on the black sofa in the living room and turning the TV on.

"Huh?" Jungkook muttered in disbelief. Was he serious?! What was he? His slave?!

"I said, cook something," Jimin repeated himself. Jungkook clenched his fists before going over to his future husband and standing in front of the TV.

"Hey, what are you doing?! I can't see anything!" The older whined. Jungkooo gave him a glare.

"Look here Mr. Perfect. I'm not your slave. If you want to eat, then cook something yourself! Why should I cook for you?!" Jungkook shouted furious.

"What do you mean why? You're my wife, aren't you? Isn' that your job?" Jimin answered sounding quite offended.

"Wow you clearly have no clue what marriage is. Let me tell you one thing then. Marriage isn't a master-slave relationship. It's something people do when they are in love and want to spend the rest of their lives together with the person they love," Jungkook lectured the obviously not interested Jimin.

"Yeah, yeah. From my point of view marriage is for fools. Anyway it isn't this way in our case, so you might as well just do what I tell you," Jimin concluded. Jungkook could feel his blood boil inside of him. Ok, I'll be smarter then this idiot and just cook something. I'm not going to exaggerate such a matter, Jungkook thought before heading to the kitchen and getting ready to cook dinner.

Meanwhile Jimin stared at the clock. Aish it was 3 AM and he usually ate dinner at 2 AM.

"Yah when is the food going to be ready? You're taking such a long time!" He shouted to Jungkook.

"Soon!" Jungkook replied obviously irritated. While he was cooking dinner here, the lazy bum was lazily stretching on the couch and watching TV.


After about an hour, he was finally done.

"Dinner!" He shouted to his husband. He heard footsteps approaching and Jimin appeared.

"Ugh finally." Jungkook contained the urge to smack Jimin's head hard with his spoon. Couldn't he be at least a little nicer and grateful?!

The couple munched on the spaghetti Jungkook made. Jimin had to admit, he had never eaten a tastier spaghetti carbonara. It has some specific taste. Well he sure was lucky to have a wife who cooked delicious food, he thought. Maybe Jungkook wasn't that bad actually.

"T-Thanks for the food. It was quite tasty," Jimin said while rubbing his neck. There was even a nervous smile displayed on his face. It was rare for him to thank someone and so he was kind of awkward while doing that. This caught Jungkook off guard as well. He's known Jimin for a week now and until now he didn't get to here any nice thing from the older. Well maybe being with Jimin wasn't going to be as bad as he though it'll be.

After they finished eating, they decided to watch a movie together. Of course there had to be an argument while picking the film.

"Let's watch a horror movie!" Jimin insisted.

"What? No! I can't watch horror movies! I hate them! Let's watch 'Titanic!" Jungkook threw a tantrum.

"Are you kidding me? Titanic? It's boring," Jimin disagreed. The argument went on for about 30 minutes until it was finally decided. They were going to watch 'Titanic'. Well it was actually a bit different. More like Jungkook forced Jimin into watching it with his persistency.

Both boys settled on the long couch, finding a comfortable position for themselves. The movie finally started.

They were currently watching the scene where Jack and Rose were freezing in the water. The one of the most heart wrenching moments in the movie.

Jimin turned his head when he heard a muffled sob. He caught a glimpse of Jungkook sobbing into his hands. Why was he crying? The older let out a sigh before moving closer to the sobbing boy.

"Hey are you ok?" He asked the boy and was dumbfounded when the boy suddenly threw himself on him. Ok, that was totally unexpected.

"T-This is so sad! Why did Jack have to die?! What about their love?!" Jungkook buried himself into the crook of the older's neck, sobbing. Strangely Jimin found himself wrapping his arms around the boy's slim body and inhaling the younger's sweet strawberry scent. Somehow... Having the boy in his arms felt so right. The boy fitted in his hold so perfectly, as if they were meant to be.
A soft snore broke Jimin out of his thoughts.

"Kookie?" He asked not even noticing the per name he gave they younger. A small but sincere smile made it's way up Jimin's face when he discovered the younger was soundly sleeping in his embrace. Jimin took his time to admire the boy's beauty. His skin was pale, but not in a unhealthy way, no, it was the complete opposite. Jungkook's pale complexion matched great with his raven hair. Now that Jungkook had his beautiful, big eyes closed he could see how thick and long the younger's eyelashes were. Just like a girl's, Jimin thought. The next thing that caught Jimin's attention were Jungkook's slightly parted lips. Those were one nice pair of lips Jungkook had. Even though the younger had no lipstick applied on his lips, they were still so uniquely pink. A rosy pink color. Jungkook's lips were not too big and not too small. Simply perfect. At some angel they were heart-shaped. Jimin didn't even notice when his mind started to wander away thinking, how soft were those lips? How did they taste? Before he knew he started leaning down, closer to the sleeping boy's face. His face was now inches away from Jungkook's. He was getting closer, and closer and closer... When a soft cough from the younger interrupted the moment. Jimin widened his eyes when he thought about what he was about to do. His heart was beating like crazy, loudly thudding against his chest. Jimin shook his head. What was wrong with him? Shrugging it off he proceeded to waking Jungkook up. He lightly shook the boy but there was no reaction, not even a flinch. Seeing that it didn't work he decided to try calling the boy's name.

"Jungkook?" He whispered. Again nothing. "Jungkook," he called this time louder, but once more to no avail. Woah that boy sure was a heavy sleeper without any doubt. Thank God for his muscles, Jimin thought was he leaned down and lifted up the sleeping boy. Well, Jungkook was much lighter then he expected him to be. Carefully not to wake the boy he walked into their sleeping room and gently placed the latter on the bed before covering him with the duvets. Afterwards he went to take a shower before going to bed as well. He glanced at the sleeping male beside him for the last time, before also closing his eyes and drifting to dreamland as we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter