TaekookieLuver

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update!

Title: Please smile Taehyung.

Pairing: Taekook/Vkook

Genre: fluff, comfort, a little bit sad.

Plot: This is a request regarding the Taehyung and BigBang issue. Taehyung feels gurt by the harsh comments and false accusing. But BTS and Jungkook are there to comfort him.

Hope you like it TaekookieLuver ^-^ Sorry for the wait! >~<

 

Taehyung stared at the screen. The harsh comments piercing through his heart like hundreds of needles. Why are people accusing him of a thing like that? What wrong did he do? It's like they're hunting for a new prey each time. Only waiting to strike at the best moment.

"Tae?" A soft, gentle voice called out and the door quietly opened. Taehyung wiped the tears that were sliding down his cheeks. Seeing Taehyung cry broke Jungkook's heart. He really couldn't understand, why would people say and write such hateful comments about his Hyung. Taehyung was one of the nicest person he ever met. He may act a little bit weird sometimes, but that's what made him even more lovable. After all every human is different. Every human is unique in some way. That's what makes the world so mysterious and beautiful.

Jungkook walked closer to Taehyung, who was sitting on the bed, while holding his phone. Jungkook didn't even want to see what he was looking at. He knew very well what it was. "Hyung just leave it," Jungkook gently said, grabbing the phone from Taehyung and placing it on the table next to the bed.

"K-Kookie," Taehyung's voice cracked as he called out to his younger boyfriend. He could clearly see the deep concern in the teen's beautiful eyes. Jungkook warmyl smiled at him, before wrapping his arms around Taehyung and placing the older's head on his shoulder. He could feel the tears through his shirt. His heart painfully squeezed in his chest, as he remembered his Hyung's face today when they won. Taehyung was so calm, too calm to his liking. Neither of the members could feel genuinely happy, as one of them was down, hurt. They hid all the real emotions under a smiley mask, because they didn't want to show their precious fans how they really felt. They were so thankful to the ARMYs. Yet why did it turn out like that? It was supposed to be a really happy day, one of the best... But it seemed as there were some people that just didn't want to let it happen. Haters. An idol's worst fear. That's why Taehyung was the way he was and if one of them was depressed, instantly all of them became the same way. BTS had a special bond. A bond that made them a family.

"Sh Hyung it's ok," the Maknae soothed the older, while rubbing soothing and comforting circles on his back. Taehyung instantly felt better. The warmth that radiated from Jungkook. The love that he could feel in Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter