sitbayt+MyCookiesMyRules

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SugaKookie - Domestic!AU, Fluff, A sprinkle of drama

Title: It Will Be Okay

Note pt.1: Hi there! I'm one of the new co-authors for this request section, specializing in SugaKookie/YoonKook! Please take care of me from now on, I'll do my best in writing!

Note pt.2: This first fic is a fuse from sitbayt-ssi and MyCookiesMyRules-ssi's requests, since I find them nearly identical. I hope I the fic doesn't let you down (。ŏ﹏ŏ) Edit: I wasn't able to see the additional details on the request from the comments, and I deeply apologize! 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。

 

"Ji Hoon... Min Gyu... Jung..." Fingers stops scrolling down the names on a horribly long list on the phone screen. Jungkook frowns at the half-asleep man lying beside him on the shared bed. "Hey hyung! I've been asking for your help with this for a long time and you just doze off on me??? How would I name the kids, Snore and Pillow?"

The man yawns, tries to sit up but rests his head on his right shoulder with his arm as support instead. "Those are such awful choices, babe." Jungkook gives him a judging look, but he goes on, "Wait, what? Are you seriously expecting twins?!"

"There ain't anything wrong with that! You sleepy grandpa!"

"I'm a what?"

"A grandpa. Grandpa, go and make up names for my kids now, please."

"This kid... If only you're not bearing my child, I would've--"

"Hyung. It's our children."

Jeon Jungkook loved every time they spent lazy afternoons like this, with soft light passing through the windows and the gentle breeze making the curtains dance. Just hearing Min Yoongi's rhythmical breathing while sleeping was enough before, but since they were expecting additional cast members for this everyday scene, Jungkook decided that it's best to cut Yoongi's precious nap time, for now, to discuss some serious matter. 

But his husband's sarcasm got the worst of his mood and he decided to get up from the bed and just leave.

Before he could get to the door though, Yoongi grips on his wrist, gently but strong enough to stop him from his tracks. The older male then pulls him onto his lap and places his hands on Jungkook's waist. From there, his hands work their way under the oversized shirt Jungkook was wearing, slowly run to his pregnant belly and starts caressing it. "I think any name you pick would be wonderful."

Yoongi his nose over the pregnant man's exposed right shoulder and whispers, "If it's something you've thought about for them, it's beautiful. They're all our beautiful children, after all." He plants a kiss on the other man's skin and smiles, burying his face onto the other's.

Heat rises up to Jungkook cheeks, slowly erasing his pissed-off expression. With a pout, he looks over his right shoulder, nose brushing blonde hair, and retorts, "My problem here is that I can't think of any."

"-Gi."

"What?" Jungkook felt a kick in his stomach. "Can you say that again?"

"Anything with -Gi will be okay." There was another kick. "I never really paid attention to what my name means, and nobody really told be about it, so..." He sniffles, and continues, "But I think carrying the tradition of adding -Gi will be great."

"Oh, yeah. I agree," the younger man his tummy as well.

Yoongi yawns again and buries his face onto Jungkook's neck. The older man's especially sleepy these days, since he had to work double time for the upcoming album of the new boy group under Big Hit. Jungkook can't help but worry about his health, although his husband insists not to think about him and just focus on his pregnancy. 

"How's work going?" Jungkook shifts to face Yoongi.

"Bad," He sighs. "kids these days are so full of themselves." He locks the younger male's hand into his. "I don't feel like discussing about it this time though, it's been a week since the last I was home. I want us to feel relaxed. How about you? Have you been eating well? Wait, aren't you skinnier?"

"N-no, it's just the shirt."

Yoongi hums. "My shirt." He chuckles at the other man's flushed face and pokes his cheeks. "I knew you had a thing for boyfriend-shirts, alright. Just now it's a husband-shirt."

"My belly's pretty la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter