kyusseu

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: No Jikook but Taekook!

Pairing: Vkook/Taekook

Genre: fluff.

Plot: Lately Jungkook has been spending quite a lot of time with Jimin and a certain person isn't too happy about it.

Sorry for the wait >< I hope you like it ^^ Also sorry if it's too short >~< 

It was 8 o'clock when Taehyung woke up. The bright, morning sunlight making the room shine. V rubbed his eyes before fully opening them. He sat up and turned around to the other side of the bed. A smile immediately appeared on his face when he glanced at his still soundly sleeping boyfriend. Taehyung leaned closer and planted a sweet kiss on Jungkook's pink lips. The younger opened his eyes instantly.

"Good morning Tae," Jungkook said with a groggy voice. He was still adjusting his eyes the morning light.

"Good morning Baby," Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook and brought him closer to his chest. Jungkook immediately nuzzled into the warmth of the older's body.

"How did you sleep love?" Taehyung brushed a strand of hair out of Jungkook's beautiful face.

"Fine. I dreamt about us. We were sitting on the beach, while watching the sunset. It was so beautiful. I was leaning my head on your shoulder and you placed yours on top of mine." Taehyuhg smiled.

"Such a nice dream." Jungkook nodded agreeing. Just then the door opened and Jimin appeared... Again. Lately Jimin has been interrupting their morning moments a lot. Taehyung could swear he was doing that on purpose.

"Good morning love birds~" Jimin chirped. Taehyung glared at him with a pissed off expression.

"What do you want Jimin?" He asked, irritation clearly heard in his voice.

"Oh Jungkook promised to go on a morning run with me today!" Jimin exclaimed. Taehyung turned his gaze to Jungkook.

"Ah did I perhaps forgot to tell you?" Jungkook smiled sheepishly. "I promised Jimin Hyung to go run with him since he said it's too boring running by himself. Taehyung's eyebrow twitched. Too boring?

"I'll be waiting in the living room," Jimin informed before leaving the room. Jungkookmwas about to get up when he felt something or should I say someone holding him down, preventing him from doing so.

"Tae let me go," Jungkook said trying to pry Taehyung's strong arms from his waist.

"Don't want to~" Taehyung replied in a cute voice and tightened his grip. He was not letting Jungkook go. He wanted to spend some more time, cuddling and maybe kissing with him in bed. Jungkook sighed. "Hyung, Jimin is waiting."

"I don't care. Let him wait," Taehyung replied and nuzzled his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck and shoulder.

"Hyung," Jungkook said this time with a firmer tone. Taehyung let out a big sigh, before letting him go.

"Fine, go. If being with Jimin is more fun than being with your own boyfriend then just go. I don't care anyway," Taehyung said and pretended to go back to sleep.

"Hyung don't be mad," Jungkook pouted. It would usually work but surprisingly this time it didn't. Seeing that Jungkook decided to just give up. He headed to the bathroom. After a few minutes he walked out of the bathroom and entered his and Taehyung's shared room. Taehyung was still 'sleeping'. The youngest opened the closet and took out a red hoodie and black sweatpants.

"I'm going," Jungkook informed Taehyung after he was fully dressed up. He didn't hear any response from the older tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter