Arisu_Kirkland

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: All-nighers

For: Arisu_Kirkland

Pairing: TaeKook

Genre: Romance, fluff

Prompt: Jungkook has been pulling lots of all-nighters these days and Taehyung is worried

Rated: No

Plot: For weeks, Jungkook has been getting less and less sleep. Taehyung just wishes the younger worked a little less hard and got some rest instead, but sadly his boyfriend is a stubborn one. Maybe Jungkook has to find out for himself before he learns?

 

A/N: I'm sorry for the long wait! Here it us, All-Nighters! It's a bit shorter than I had originally planned but I hope you like it nonetheless. Let me know if it's any good or if you want me to rewrite it.

 

XOXO Chanti

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘Ouch!’

 

‘Jungkook!’ Taehyung quickly jumped to his boyfriend’s side when he saw him crash into a wall right next to the door the younger had meant to go through. ‘Are you okay?’

 

‘I’m fine,’ Jungkook rubbed his nose

 

‘You sure?’

 

‘Yes TaeTae hyung.’

 

Taehyung pressed a small kiss on the younger’s nose and Jungkook blushed and giggled a bit.

 

‘There, all better. Watch out where you’re going next time, okay?’

 

The other male flashed him a bright smile that made Taehyung’s heart flutter. He feels blood rush to his cheeks and smiled in return. Without a second thought, he had pulled Jungkook in for a hug and sighed at the wonderful feeling of holding him. Jungkook was better than any stuffed animal he had ever owned. He felt the younger lean at him heard him yawn.

 

Taehyung let go upon this and stared at his Kookie in concern. His boyfriend had dark eye bags underneath his eyes and looked like he could fall asleep anytime. He bit his lip as he thought about the past few weeks.

 

 

It was around 2 AM when Taehyung woke up and found the spot next to him empty. The blankets at Jungkook’s side were still neat and the pillow didn’t have the typical dip in it, indicating that the younger hadn’t touched it yet. A quick glance at the alarm clock sent Taehyung in a state of worry.

 

He isn’t at it again, is he?

With a sigh, Taehyung left the warm and cozy ‘cloud’, as he liked to call the bed and tip-toed downstairs. The lights in Jungkook’s study room were on and he was forced to squint his eyes because of the brightness. He walked in and caught his beloved Kookie hovering over a book, a pen in his hand.

 

‘Kookie, it’s late. You should sleep. ‘

 

‘I can’t hyung. I have a big test tomorrow,’ Jungkook turned around and looked at the elder.

 

‘Screw the test! This has been going on for way too long! You’re barely sleeping. You’re pretty much destroying your life like this!’

 

‘Hyung, it’ll be fine! Just leave me be!’ Taehyung was surprised when Jungkook raised his voice against him but recovered quickly.

 

‘I can’t! Kookie, can’t you see I’m worried about you?’

 

‘I know, I know,’ Jungkook’s voice softens. ‘Mianhae hyung…’

 

‘It’s okay. Just come to bed with me. You’re young and you need your rest badly.’

 

Jungkook complied and Taehyung sighed in relief. They wrapped their arms around each other’s shoulders and walked to the bedroom. The elder carefully tucked his precious boyfriend in before slipping into the bed as well and wrapping his arms around him to spoon. He peppered the back of Jungkook’s neck in small kisses as they wished each other goodnight.

 

What Taehyung didn’t realize till morning was that as soon as he had fallen asleep, Jungkook had untangled himself from his hold and went back down to study.

 

 

 

Jungkook walked around the house, looking like a zombie and Taehyung just wishes he was able to close his eyes. He didn’t want to see his sweet Kookie to suffer like this but he had to keep an eye on him. He would be a bad boyfriend if he didn’t, right?

 

He followed Jungkook closely and opened the doors for him so that he wouldn’t crash again. He didn’t want to see a single scratch on his milky skin. To be honest, he wanted to go and scold every single one of the boy’s teachers because they were the reason of Jungkook’s sleepless nights. They kept scheduling tests nearly every week and bombard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter