M1chan

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Beautiful boyfriend

Pairing: Kookiemonster/Namkook

Genre: fluff.

Plot: Namjoon and Jungkook decide to go on a date. If only Namjoon knew how troublesome it is to have such a beautiful boyfriend.

Hope you like it M1chan ^^ 

It was Saturday. The day Namjoon has been waiting for the whole week. Today he and Jungkook were going on a date. His mood couldn't be any better. Yesterday he spent the whole evening on picking out clothes for the date. He had to look perfect for Jungkook. They have been dating for three months yet this was going to be only their fourth date. 

Namjoon quickly finished eating his breakfast before walking to to the bathroom to brush his teeth. After he was done he checked his phone. Crap it was 10:30 already and they were supposed to meet at 11:00. It would to be late on your own date. Seeing that it was late Namjoon grabbed his car keys as fast as possible before checking if he had everything he needed and finally leaving the apartment.

It was 10:55 right now and Namjoon was waiting for his boyfriend on the bus station. He tapped his right foot impatiently. Why was the bus not here yet? Just when he was about to check the hour, he noticed the bus heading to the station. He didn't have to wait long in order to see a gorgeous boy come out of the bus. He looked absolutely stunning. The boy with red hair was wearing a white sweater that was revealing his collarbones (too much in Namjoon's opinion), black leather pants that showed his honey thighs perfectly and black-gray pair of sneakers with white shoelaces. He also had a golden necklace hung around his neck.

"Kookie!" He called out to the boy while waving. A smile immediately appeared on the boy's face, as he ran towards Namjoon's direction, throwing himself on the older.

"Namjoonie," Jungkook hugged the older and Namjoon chuckled.

"How was the ride Baby?" Namjoon asked while wrapping his arm around the younger's shoulders.

"Um Fine I guess. But I'm kind of hungry," Jungkook pouted.

"Aigoo my baby is hungry? Let's go eat something then," Namjoon took Jungkook's hand and they walked, searching for a nice place to eat dinner. At the end they decided to eat at a italian restaurant, since Jungkook was craving for some spaghetti.

"May I know your order?" A waiter in his twenties asked them. Namjoon could tell he was trying to flirt with Jungkook by the way he was looking at Jungkook and sweetly smiling at him.

"Yes. We would like to order a Pizza El Diablo and Spaghetti Bolognese. Oh and please stop staring at my boyfriend like that."The man seemed taken a back when Namjoon told him that. He immediately nodded and left. While they were waiting for their food to arrive, the couple decided to chat.

"How's it going at work Joonie?" Jungkook started.

"Well quite good. I actually got a promotion three days ago," Namjoon informed with a pride smile.

"Really? Congratulations!" Jungkook pecked Namjoon's cheek as if to congratulate him. Namjoon frowned.

"Is that all I get?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Seriously you're so demanding. I will give you more later. We're in public right now." Namjoon's expression brightened almost immeduately.

"I'll be waiting," he said and winked at the younger, causing him to blush. Not long after their food finally arrived.

"Want some Joonie?" Jungkook asked as he rolled some spaghetti on his fork. Namjoon nodded. Jungkook brought the fork closer to his boyfriend's mouth and fed him.

"Mm so delicious. You really always pick the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter