jeonggukkie

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Jelly Kookie (Jealous Jungkook)

Pairing: JiKook

Genre: Fluff

Plot: Jungkook is jealous of Jimin getting closer to Taehyung.

Author’s Note: Hello! I’m MissLalaMoon and I’m the JiKook author, you can call me Lala if you all would like to. I have written one JiKook before and you can find it here. It’s sad that Sammara5 is no longer here with us on AFF; she was so nice and left me many lovely comments on one of my stories, but it was very nice of Chanti to take over this and hire all of us.

Anyways, I hope you jeonggukkie like this! There was another way I was going to write this, but that one was going nowhere. I’m sorry if this wasn’t what you asked for, but my writing is a little rusty because I haven't written much in the last couple of months. Sorry if there are any type of errors! Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook thought introducing his boyfriend and best friend was going to be a good thing. Oh, boy, how wrong was he.

He never thought that his Jimin—his boyfriend—and Taehyung—his best friend were going to hit it off. Most people find Taehyung a little strange, so they don’t approach him, some are kind of afraid of him—you do not see a lot of people with bright orange hair on a daily basis. Jimin is nothing like Taehyung, he is a little more reserved than Taehyung—who is crazy, a loud mouth and little obnoxious.

Also, they really have nothing in common; while Jimin loves to listen to music and make some choreography, Taehyung loves watches TV and makes fun of everything thing he sees; see, nothing is the same.

Jungkook knew that his boyfriend has his goofy side, but he never knew how goofy and silly he can be until he went to go visit him at the dance studio. When he walked in, he expected to see Jimin have his game face on as he danced his heart out with Moon Jongup—Jimin’s best friend—but what he saw was something he never thought he was going to see: Jimin and Taehyung jumping like crazy as Taeyang’s Ringa Linga blasted in the room. Jungkook knew that Jimin loved Taeyang and wanted to be like him one day, but he never knew that he would dance so stupidly to his idols song—Jimin usually dances to Taeyang very seriously.

Jimin saw Jungkook in the mirror and stopped jumping to go turn off the music, then went up to Jungkook to give him a sweet kiss on the lips. “Hey, baby.” He said, with that husky voice he gets after dancing too much.

Jungkook blushes, but kisses him back. “Hey, hyung,” Jimin takes what Jungkook has in his hands and puts them in the bench next to his and Taehyung’s things.

Taehyung walks over to the couple after they had there “little moment of love,” as he likes to call it after the kiss and such. “Hey, Kookie,” He greets his best friend, ruffling his brown hair.

The youngest out of the three, pouted fixing his hair. Jimin and Taehyung rolled their eyes, but Jungkook just ignored them to turn around and look at himself in the mirror. After he was satisfied, Jungkook turned his attention back to his two favorite people in the world.

“Babe, where is Jongup hyung?” He asked, clearly confused on why he is not there. Jimin and Jongup always practice together after school.

“He went home early because today is his and Himchan hyung’s anniversary.” Jimin answered. Jongup and Himchan have been together since Jongup was a sophomore high school and while Himchan was a junior in high school, now they are in college and are ready to take the next step in their relationship.

“Oh,” Jungkook nods. “So, what are you doing here Taehyung?” Even though Taehyung is older than him he doesn’t call him “hyung” it’s weird for him to. They have been friends since they were diapers and are practically brothers; he still respects him since he is his elder.

“I wanted to tell you something and came to see you, but you weren’t here. Jimin told me to wait for you because you were going to show up a little late.” Taehyung explained standing right next to Jimin.

Jungkook stares at him, but ignores it. “Oh, okay. What is it?”

“Remember how Yugyeom told us that he has this crush on this American guy?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, he asked him out and he said yes!” Taehyung cheered, bouncing on his toes.

Jungkook’s eyes widen, “Are you serious?! OMG! He must be on cloud nine!” He squealed.

Taehyung nodded. “Yup, they have a date tomorrow after class.”

“I’m so happy for him!” Jungkook said. Yugyeom has had a crush on this guy name Mark for a while a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter