Special TaeKook oneshot

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, this is not part of my batch but a dear friend of mine was really sad today so I wrote this oneshot to cheer her up. It was written in under 30 minutes and it's not my best work but I'm so glad she enjoyed it nonetheless ^-^ 

Army05, this one is for you!

I hope all of you will like it too! 

WARNING: Not proofread

 

Everything Will Be Okay

 

It was early in the morning, the first sun rays just started to make their way through the curtains and Taehyung hid his face in his pillow. He was sleepy and the thought of snoozing all day seemed very appealing to him but when he felt someone shake him and a familiar voice call him, he finally stirred awake and managed to open his eyes.

 

‘Tae.’

 

‘Yes Kookie?’

 

Taehyung’s voice was deeper than usual and raspy, like it always is in the morning and usually Jungkook would smile and wrap his arms around him while puckering his lips, innocently asking for a kiss. Today he didn’t. Jungkook didn’t latch onto him and Taehyung was just starting to wonder why when he spotted something in his boyfriend’s eyes. Kookie’s big doe eyes that were usually filled with love and adoration now were filled with something else. Tears?

 

‘Kookie!’ Taehyung called out to him worriedly and pulled his boyfriend in a hug. ‘What’s wrong?’

 

‘Luigi…’ Jungkook’s voice broke. ‘He’s…’

 

‘What’s wrong with Luigi?’

 

Now Taehyung was even more worried. Luigi was Jungkook’s beloved hamster, a cute ball of fur Taehyung had bought for him on their first anniversary. They played with him every day and let him sit in between them during movie nights, something anyone else would get hit for (They love their precious cuddle time). Jungkook took pics of and with the hamster every day and posted them on Twitter for ARMY to see and for them to debate who they thought was cuter; him or Luigi.

 

Luigi always was a source of Jungkook’s smile and even though Taehyung had gotten jealous of the hamster quite a few times, he also thanked the cute animal for making his Kookie so happy. Right now, the tears were streaming down the younger’s face and no more was needed for him to know what happened.

 

‘Where is he?’

 

‘I-in his cage,’ Jungkook’s voice broke even more, if that was possible.

 

A few second later, Tae had opened the cage and was poking the lifeless body of their dear friend. It had gone stiff and a faint smell had already started to form.

 

‘He was okay yesterday. What happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter