Sitbayt

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: You're not alone anymore

Pairing: Kookiemonster

Genre: mpreg, angst, fluff.

Plot: Jungkook is a broken teenager that has nothing left. He decides to end his own misery but a mysterious man appears and rescues him. From that moment Jungkook's life changes completely.

Warning: Slight mention of suicide attempt.

Hope you like it Sitbayt ^^

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Namjoon screamed when he saw a boy trying to climb over the railing of the bridge. He rushed to the boy and pulled him off of the railing, not letting him go in case the boy tried to do it again. "Are you alright? What were you trying to do?" Namjoon asked with a gentle voice, even though he knew the answer.

It was only then that he noticed the tears streaming down the boy's pale cheeks. There was so much pain in those beautiful, dark orbs. The boy looked so broken. There was one more thing that caught his attention. Something that caused his eyes to widen.

"A-are you... Is this what I think it is?" He pointed at the boy's stomach hesitantly. The boy's eyes widened as well, as he covered it with his worn out jacket quickly. Namjoon sighed.

"Where are your parents? Why are you here? Do they know about it? Did they throw you out of the house when you told them?" The boy stayed silent. At this point Namjoon had no idea what to do. He couldn't just leave the teen.

"What is your name?" Namjoon asked, changing the subject.

"Jungkook." A quiet response was heard. It was barely a whisper. Namjoon nodded.

"How old are you Jungkook"

"S-sixteen."

"Sixteen? Damn kiddo you're surely young," Namjoon said quite shocked. A sixteen year old pregnant. This kid was too young to take care of a baby. He was still a kid himself.

A sound of stomach rumbling broke him out of his thoughts. He looked up only to be greeted with a sight of a blushing Jungkook.

"Looks like someone's hungry," Namjoon let out a soft laugh, trying to lighten up the mood. "When was the last you have eaten something?"

"Three days ago." To say Namjoon was shocked was an understatement.

"Are you kidding me? Three days ago? Come with me," Namjoon grabbed Jungkook's hand before the younger could protest.

"W-Where are taking me?," Jungkook asked while following the older.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm taking you to a restaurant. You need to eat something," Namjoon answered never letting go of Jungkook's hand.

 

 

 

"Wow," Jungkook said when they finally entered the restaurant. He could smell the delicious aromas of various kinds food. When was the last time he was at  a restaurant? When was the last time he was able to eat so delicious food?

"Let's sit there," Namjoon pointed at a table that was in the corner.

"Ah I forgot," Namjoon started speaking again after they're finally sitting comfortably. "My name is Namjoon. Kim Namjoon." Jungkook nodded at the man that's smiling at him. Namjoon raised his hand up and turned it to Jungkook's direction. Jungkook stared at it questionably.

Namjoon chuckled "Silly your hand," he grabbed Jungkook's and connected it with his own making them hand shake. Then at that moment Namjoon saw something he thought he would never be able to see on the boy's face. A smile. It's small and barely noticeable. But still it is.

Soon their food arrived and Jungkook couldn't help but drool. Once the waitress placed their food down he immediately dug into it. Namjoon chuckled when he saw that. In his opinion it was quite cute.

"It's been a while since I've been so full," Jungkook said while rubbing his stomach.

"Really? Why?" Namjoon asked trying to get some answers from the boy. Maybe this time the boy will answer him and tell him what happened.

Jungkook's expression changed immediately. The hurt and also anger this time evident in his eyes.

"It wasn't always like that," Jungkook started. "It happened three years ago. From thay moment everything got worse," Jungkook took a deep breath before continuing. "Three years ago my parents died in a car accident. I was only thirteen back then. After that I was taken to an orphanage. I hated that place. The other kids used to bully me. Then I met him," Jungkook paused suddenly. Namjoon furrowed his brows. This had to be it. The main cause of Jungkook being the way he was.
"His name was Park Jongbin. He was four years older than me. I was crossing the street once when he almost hit me. He immediately came out of his car and helped me. He also took me to the hospital for a check up in case I was actually injured. When we left the hospital he suggested to buy me ice cream as a apology for what happened earlier. I agreed. Since that day we met almost everyday. I felt so safe and loved around him. He was my prince," A bitter smile appeared on Jungkook's face. Namjoon paid attention to every word said as well as every expression Jungkook made.
"One day he asked me to be his boyfriend. Of course I agreed. At that time he meant everything to me. He made me smile again. Everyday spent with him was like a blessing. Then the day came. That day he made love to me. Being the stupid and young thirteen year old who didn't know anything I gave in. It was really painful but eventually the pleasure came. After that faithful night everything changed. Once I woke up he wasn't there. I thought that he left for school already, which was actually weird since we always walked to school together. But I was wrong." Namjoon could see the anger and pain in the younger's eyes now more evident than ever.
"When I arrived at school the first thing I was met with were insults. Things like '' , '' and other insults were heard through the whole school hall. I had no idea what was happening. Trying my best to avoid the glares and harsh words that were thrown at me, I passed through everyone getting to class. The next thing that I was met with brought me to my knees. P-Pictures of me were hanging on the class board. However they weren't just ordinary. The pictures were taken when Jongbin and I shared our intimate moment. I stared in disbelief when a certain person entered the classroom. Jongbin. What broke me was the smirk on his face. H-He was smirking at me. This wasn't the Jongbin I knew. My Jongbin loved me, while the Jongbin that was standing in front of me was laughing at me with his friends. Realization downed on me. I was played. Jongbin never loved me. I was just his t-toy." A tear slipped out of Jungkook's eye. Namjoon tightened his fist. How... How could someone be this cruel? Was that Jongbin guy even a human being?!

"T-the baby," Namjoon started. "It's-"

"Jongbin's," Jungkook answered while cutting him off. Namjoon didn't know what to say. All he knew was that this kid has gone through a lot. Through things that no one deserves to go through.

"Once I found out I was pregnant I decided to tell Jongbin. I still had hope that maybe Jongbin would change. M-Maybe deep inside he did love me and cared for me. I called him and told him to meet me at the cafe he took me when we met for the first time. He actually came. B-But when I told him I was pregnant he just scoffed, calling me a freak. He even called me a and said I was cheating on him and then he left. I stopped going to school because I was bullied. I couldn't even get a job since I'm too young and pregnant at that. I ended being homeless because I didn't have money to pay for the house. Nobody to help me or be there for me. I was all alone. Just me and the baby."By the time Jungkook finished his heart wrenching story he was crying and Namjoon had tears in his eyes. The older had no idea what to do, how to act. He just did the first thing that came to his mind. He stood up and brought the pregnant boy into his embrace.

"Sh it'll be ok. Everything's going to fine. I will take care of you and the baby. You don't have to be alone anymore." Jungkook cried even harder not caring about the people that were staring at them. He finally had someone. Someone that will take care of him. But will Namjoon keep his promise or will he turn out to be the same as Jongbin.

"You p-promise?" Jungkook choked out.

"Yes Kookie I promise," 'Kookie'. That was what his parents used to call him.

"Thank you so much." Namjoon ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"No problem kiddo," Namjoon replied. He helped Jungkook to stand up and they left the restaurant.

 

 


"So here we are," Namjoon informed, gesturing Jungkook with his hand to enter his apartment.

"I-It's nice," Jungkook said as he looked around. The apartment wasn't big nor small. It was perfect.

"Give me your jacket," Jungkook took off his jacket and handed Namjoon his jacket.

"W-What are you doing?!" The pregnant boy exclaimed when he saw Namjoon throw his jacket in the trash.

"Huh? Oh you won't need it anymore," Namjoon informed.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Be prepared because the first thing we're doing tomorrow morning is shopping. There's no way I'm letting you go around in that," Namjoon pointed at Jungkook's clothes. Jungkook blushed.

"I-It's okay. You don't have to. I don't want you to spend so much money on me. I don't want to be a burden. I'm leaving. Thank you for everything," Jungkook bowed and opened the door but a hand prevented him from opening the door any further. He looked up and was greeted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter