Eluneih

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Sick Maknae

Pairing: Jinkook

Genre: fluff.

Plot: Jungkook is sick and Jin takes care of him.

Hope you like it Eluneih ^^ Sorry it's so short, but I was short on time >.<

 

A loud sneeze boomed through the whole dorm. Instantly all the members got up and rushed to the room, where the sound came from. They walked into Jungkook's room, seeing him rubbing his throat with one hand, while the other was busy massaging his throbbing head.

"Maknae are you okay?" Namjoon asked concerned. Jungkook's cheeks were red but the rest of his face was really pale. You didn't have to be a doctor to tell the youngest was sick. Jungkook weakly nodded.

"How are you ok? You look like ," Suga muttered earning a annoyed stare from the Maknae. Jungkook was about to get up, when someone stopped him from doing so.

"What on earth do you think you're doing Kookie?" Jin asked.

"What do you think Hyung? I'm getting up. There's no way I'm missing practice," Jungkook shrugged Jin's hands off of his shoulders. He was about to stand up when he was prevented from doing so... again.

"Are you serious? There's no way you're going to practice today. You're staying home in bed," Jin said with a stern voice. Jungkook pouted before glancing up at the leader with puppy eyes.

"Sorry kid, but not this time," Namjoon ruffled Jungkook's hair. "Just listen to Jin. He's right you should stay at home and rest in order to be fully healthy and on power for our comeback." Jungkook thought about it for a second. Maybe Jin was right.

"Ok," Jungkook answered with a defeated voice. The others smiled at him sympathetically.

"I'll stay with him," Jin informed them.

"B-But Hyung you don't have to," Jungkook protested. He didn't want Jin to miss his practice just because of him.

"Don't worry Kookie, it's fine. Besides you can't take care of yourself when you're sick," Jin answered in a motherly like tone. He knew that Jungkook thought he was dragging them down, even though he wasn't.

"Ok, so Jin will stay with Jungkook while the rest goes to practice," Namjoon announced. Some whines could be heard.

"But I want to stay with Kookie too," Taehyung said, puffing out his cheeks.

"Come on Tae it's settled. Maybe tomorrow, ok?" Nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter