Jeonsjungkook

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Taekook's morning

Pairing: Taekook/Vkook

Genre: fluff.

Plot: How does Jungkook's and Taehyung's morning start on Friday?

Hope you like it Jeonsjungkook ^^ Sorry if it's too short ><

It was Friday morning. The sun rays were cutting through the thin curtains, making the whole room bright.

Taehyung was awakened by the warmth that was embracing his whole face. He allowed his eyes to adjust to the morning, strong light before sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He turned around and was greeted by the sight of a still soundly sleeping Jungkook. Taehyung must admit Jungkook looked gorgeous. The sunlight made his flawless, milky-white skin glow. His lips were slightly parted looking as kissable as ever and his eyes were closed revealing his black, long and thick eyelashes. Taehyung took a while to admire the perfection and beauty that was lying next to him, before slowly leaning down and planting a light, sweet kiss on Jungkook's cheek. The Maknae stirred in his sleep but continued to sleep. Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook's reaction was cute and that's why he loved doing this every morning. Seeing that the younger wasn't waking up, Taehyung decided to try out something else. He traced small kisses on Jungkook's neck. He knew that Jungkook's neck was very sensitive.

"Stop Tae Hyung," A soft voice sounded through the silent room. Taehyung grinned at the younger and decided to a little bit more. He placed his hands on Jungkook's sides, knowing fully well how ticklish the Maknae was there. V didn't have to wait long to hear a giggle.

"Y-Yah hahaha Hyung s-stop," was the only thing Jungkook managed to say through his fit of laughing.

"Don't want to," Taehyung said with a cute voice and a smirk plastered on his face while he continued to tickle the younger. When he noticed that the younger was already getting red from the laughing, he stopped. Jungkook was panting, By now fully awake.

"Good morning," Jungkook said when he finally managed to stabilize his breathing.

"Good morning sunshine," Taehyung replied and gave Jungkook a morning kiss on the lips.

"How did you sleep?" Jungkook asked the older.

"As good as always when I'm with y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter