-25-

Reality of Reversi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Rematch.” HaYeon demanded as TaeHyung set his gun down and crossed his arms in victory.

“You lost. No matter how many times we rematch I will still win.”

Reluctantly, HaYeon finally put her gun down and sighed in defeat. “Fine, but I’ll win next time. You should watch out.”

TaeHyung smirked in a teasing manner before walking out, “Anytime.”

 

 

“Just order whatever you want to eat. Don’t hold back.” Jimin started as he rubbed his hands together before laying them on the menu like a hungry child.

“Are you sure?” HaYeon questioned, “I can eat quite a lot if I want to.”

Jimin just smiled in return and nodded his head enthusiastically.

 

Within seconds, HaYeon had already laid eyes on a few items that she would love to put in . Stopping herself, she managed to list the top 3 food items and placed her order after the boys did.

It was a quiet café that had food at a decent price. The trio sat at a rectangular table with cushioned seats, Jimin and HaYeon on one side and TaeHyung on the other. The atmosphere was relaxing and the soft music in the background made the ambience fuzzy. No one said a word, but they were not awkward. Instead, they sat in their seats blankly for a minute, taking in this comfortable silence after the activities previously, some fiddling with their phones, before the food arrived.

 

From afar, the aroma from the pasta wavered in the air as the waiter approached them with it all on one hand while he laid it on the table with the other. Causally, he shuffled back to the kitchen and returned before the three had a chance to dig in and placed on the additional dishes they ordered to share. “Enjoy.” He said monotonously, almost hinting annoyance, as though he has been at it the whole day and really could use a break.

But despite the lack in good attitude, the three started digging in to their meals hungrily.

“Fis Iz Deree-ahem-cious!” Jimin exclaimed with his mouth full, obviously satisfied with his meal. TaeHyung, on the other hand, did not mention a word but with his head almost stuck to the plate slurping up his spaghetti, it didn’t take much to know that he enjoyed it too.

HaYeon laughed, half filled with pasta herself, “Yah! Don’t talk with your mouth full Jimin.”

“Speak for yourself,” Jimin teased as he reached over to her plate and grabbed a mouthful of pasta. “Mmmmm, yours is good too!”

 

“YAH!” HaYeon burst in reaction, but unable to hide her smile that came with his action. “Fine I want some of yours too!” And before he could react, she reached in and popped a mouthful of pasta in . But before she could fit everything in, Jimin pulled his plate away, leaving HaYeon giggling with a few strands of spaghetti dangling out of .

 

Little did they notice TaeHyung sitting opposite of them quietly indulging in his spaghetti, trying not to notice them but he did anyways. The way they laughed, looking in each other’s eyes, and the face that creases with the wide smiles they don’t even try to hold back. Or even by the fact that they shared their spaghetti. Everything irked him. He found himself repeating to not look at them, turn his head down into his plate but uncontrollably looking up at them again once every now and then when their giggling got his attention. It was not a good feeling for sure and TaeHyung tried his best to avoid it and tell himself that there was no point being jealous. She was not going to be his anyways.

But he knew his heart and his mind never works the same way. Time and time again he found himself falling for the trap of jealousy in just a short span of their 30 minutes meal time.

He turned away, determined to not face this cowardly side of him, shouting at himself to realize his own feelings towards her.

Throw away the past and move forward.

To own up and tell Jimin tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter