-24-

Reality of Reversi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you think we are late? Did she already leave?” Jimin asked nervously as he tapped his foot lightly, trying to hide his anxiety outside the train station.

TaeHyung rolled his eyes for the tenth time that morning. “Yah Park Jimin. What is wrong with you. We are an hour early for goodness’ sake!” a smile appeared on his face from his friend’s silliness and nervousness albeit slightly annoyed that they had to stand there for an hour because Jimin was afraid that they might be late.

 

Finally from a distance, a slim figure could be seen brisk walking towards them, her straight brown hair flowing naturally in the cool wind. A shy smile was stuck on her face as she gave a small wave to the boys as she approached them, her face radiating with pleasance.

The boys simultaneously waved back as Jimin expressed between a forced smile to TaeHyung, trying to seem like he was not saying anything. “Oh no what do I do she is dressed so well and here we are in hoodies and old jeans,” he flustered but tried to keep his smile on.

TaeHyung just nudged him back slightly and laughed, “I think you look pretty good. Casual and comfortable,” he tried to comfort as he attempted to mask the uneasiness he felt as well from feeling a little … underdressed next to HaYeon.

“You boys are early,” HaYeon started, “Or AM I LATE?!” she exclaimed as he raised her wrist to check the watch hanging off it.

Jimin quickly waved his hands in front of his face, “no you are not, we just arrived not too long ago as well,” he tried to explain, earning a scoff from TaeHyung who could not help but tease his friend subtly.

Jimin in turn, punched TaeHyung slightly on his back but remaining his gummy smile as he stepped forward to take HaYeon to the first place they were headed. TaeHyung couldn’t help but just shake his head as he tagged along behind his friends.

 

 

The crowd hit the trio as they entered the mall gently warmed by the heater. HaYeon calmly took off her coat as they headed for the cinema, to which Jimin carefully took it out of her hands and offered to hold it for her.

Way to go Jimin.  TaeHyung thought to himself as the two conversed between themselves about what they wanted for lunch later on, unknowingly leaving TaeHyung out.

 

At the booth, HaYeon stared blankly at the screen of shows available and thought hard about what show she wanted. “What show do you want to watch?” Jimin questioned, but was replied with waves of silence. Scratching his head lightly, his lips creased into a frown as he asked again, “I’m sorry! It’s my first time going out with a girl so I really didn’t know what we should do. Do you not like to watch movies? Or do you want to do something else? Shopping? I’ll hold your bags for you? Or the game room?” He rattled on until HaYeon let out a giggle.

“No silly, I’m just thinking of what show I wanted to watch. I love watching movies in fact, I just want to watch everything on this list. God knows when the last time I watched a movie in the cinema was.” she laughed and pointed out a romance film she had been dying to watch.

Agreeing almost instantly, Jimin made his way to the ticket booth and confidently ordered tickets for two.

“Three,” HaYeon poked, reminding Jimin. It was not until they reached the ticket booth that he was reminded that they had to buy tickets for three.

TaeHyung just rolled his eyes again.

 

 

Definitely, way to go Park Ji Min.

 

 

It wasn’t that TaeHyung was jealous or anything, or so he told himself, he just didn’t enjoy being bored on a weekend, or sitting in the cinema watching a romance movie for that matter of fact.

Settling herself in the seat between the two boys, HaYeon hugged her bag in front of her in a closed stance as the movie began, trying to ignore the fact that she was sitting next to TaeHyung, and well, Jimin, in such close proximity. Unable to control herself, she sneaked glances at TaeHyung numerous times seconds before the movie finally began.

TaeHyung, on the other hand, was oblivious to his surroundings and began to doze off 5 minutes after the movie started, not even trying to act like he would enjoy the show one bit.

 

“That was a good movie!” HaYeon exclaimed as they stepped out of the cinema, obviously in a good mood. “Don’t you think so?”

The two boys scratched their heads awkwardly while TaeHyung sneaked a yawn as he rubbed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter