-11-

Reality of Reversi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes I’m coming, I just bought the stuff,” TaeHyung answered into his phone as he grabbed a tube of skin cream for wounds and went to make payment. Pulling out a few measly notes and handing it to the cashier, he quickly stuffed the cream into his back pocket, ignoring the looks the cashier was giving him and went out of the store with Jimin tagging closely behind. “Hyung did you think I travel at 10km per second?" He retorted as he rolled his eyes playfully, eyeing the address sent to him and Jimin earlier that day. "Give me time, I just left the convenience store,” he said and with that, hung up before the person could even reply. “It’s Nam Joon hyung, he told us to hurry,” he announced to Jimin.

 

Half jogging, the two quickly made their way to the meeting place where 4 other boys were waiting for them. Upon seeing the two boys approaching them, the other four boys got their feet, dusted their pants and greeted them. Without further ado, Jin took out a slip of paper with words scribbled on it and after half a minute, stuffed it back into his pocket and led the way. The wind was harsh and the floors were slippery from the rain but the boys couldn’t care less. They were used to it and they were just happy to be back on track again. Nothing could stop them. “Alright boys, this guy is a little tougher than he seems but as usual, let’s get this done quickly and go grab supper.” NamJoon proclaimed with a smirk, his fist briefly punching into the air above his head, earning cheers from the rest of the boys.

 

The boys navigated their way into the neighbourhood with the help of dim street lights and without any glitches, managed to find the location. As with past experience, the boys quickly split off into 3 groups and went off in different directions without words. Relaxed, Jin and NamJoon then made their way to the door and pressed the doorbell a couple of times until the door clicked open gently, revealing a middle aged woman. Upon making eye contact with the two boys much taller than her, her eyes grew and a small gasp escaped . “I’m – I’m sorry! My husband is not at home!” She quickly explained, attempting to close the door shut again when NamJoon swiftly held it open with his hands.

“Well then, why not we come in for a cup of tea while we wait for him to come back?” NamJoon suggested, a sick smile on his face as he tried to be as polite as he could to the frail woman standing before him. “While we are at it, you may want to grab your lovely son of yours and find somewhere to hide. It is not going to be a lovely sight to watch.” He continued straight to the point, pointing to her young son watching quietly in the background. As much as they wanted to get to business quickly, they were mindful of not getting innocent people involved.

Just as the two were about to barge into the house, a dark-skinned man appeared from the kitchen nonchalantly as he chewed the remaining of the food in his mouth. “Honey, who is it-“ but before he could continue, NamJoon and Jin greeted him with a cynical smile.

“Ahh, looks like your husband came home, through the kitchen.” Jin commented sarcastically as he waved at the man. “How manly of you to stand there and let your wife take this for you.”

The man instantly rushed over to his wife’s side and pushed her behind him. “Please, don’t hurt my wife and children! They did not do anything wrong!” He pleaded as he rushed his wife and children further into the house.

Jin let out a small laugh before his eyes turned dark, “of course we won’t. Like you said, they didn’t do anything. BUT you did,” and without hesitating, clenched his fist and punched the man straight in the gut, sending him into a fit of pain, remainings of his food spat out from his mouth. “We gave you chances, but our patience is up. Pay us back the money NOW or pay for it the other way. But this time I cannot guarantee that you can get out of this alive.”

 

The man gulped as he took a step ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter