-21-

Reality of Reversi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HaYeon gently pushed TaeHyung away after a good 5 minutes as she wiped her tears away. “I’m so sorry, for letting you see me in this state… and for your shirt.” She commented as she pointed out the tear stain on his jacket shamefully.

TaeHyung waved it off with a small smile. “It’s alright.”

HaYeon’s heart pounded at that sight as warmth overcame her. She loved the way his smile made her forget everything that she had been through for just that split second. “You should smile like this more often, you look even more handsome like that.” She unknowingly blurted out before gasping shyly as she noticed what she had just said. TaeHyung, stunned, just cleared his throat shyly and looked away. “No, wait… What I meant was thank you… for smiling like that. It made me feel a lot better.” She tried to correct herself but shut her eyes in embarrassment almost immediately after she completed her sentence from her inability to alleviate the situation and make it less awkward. “No it’s just like … erm… what I was trying to say was…”

TaeHyung let out a soft chuckle, one he hasn’t displayed in a long long time. “Ay Yoon Ha Yeon! Save it. I already heard you say that I am handsome. Well lucky for you, you have two handsome friends now.” He tried to joke to lighten to mood.

“Oh yeah, where is Jimin by the way?” Ha Yeon commented at the mention of Jimin.

“He said he was going to get you a drink because you were… I mean, you seemed thirsty.” TaeHyung carefully phrased, afraid that it may trigger another episode of flashbacks for HaYeon.

HaYeon laughed a little at his effort.

As if on cue, Jimin came jogging back, a small smile on his face and a bag of drinks in his hands. “I didn’t know what drink you like so I’ve got Coke, plain water, lemon juice, strawberry juice, apple juice, orange juice, cold milk, warm milk, milk tea, green tea, carbonated peach juice, ice cream soda… and erm, beer.”

At the mention of beer, TaeHyung sent Jimin a knock on his head, “Yah! How can you encourage a girl to drink beer!”

Jimin rubbed his head childishly. “Ouch! YAH! I just thought that she was in a bad mood so beer usually helps…” his voice trailed off at the end, noticing how the other two were giving him weird looks. “Fine, I have like twelve other drinks here! Surely there is something right.”

“Wait.” HaYeon paused as the boys looked at her. “How did you even get the beer when you are wearing that uniform…”

Jimin laughed sheepishly, “I just have my ways… Like you know I asked the counter girl to sell them to me, did I mention that she was a girl? Yeah so I just - WAIT. Why am I even telling you all these. Just choose your drink already.”

“Orange juice.” TaeHyung interrupted as he stuck his hand out waiting for the drink.

“Go away, it’s not for you!” Jimin nudged his hands away as he held the bag open for Ha Yeon to choose with a foolish smile on his face.

HaYeon laughed quietly as she put her hand in and took out the bottle of lemon juice, “you guys should drink them too. It’s too much for me.”

Jimin smiled brightly at her before turning to TaeHyung, “NOW it’s for you. Because Ha Yeon said so.”

TaeHyung rolled his eyes as he reached in for his juice and opened it toughly, spilling some onto Jimin’s shirt. “Oops.” TaeHyung commented half-heartedly as he shrugged and put the can to his lips to drink.

“Aish this idiot.” Jimin shot as he reached in fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter