-1-

Reality of Reversi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys stood in the somewhat empty garage for 5 minutes that seemed like forever. Their eyes scanned the back view of the figure before them with curiosity but the stale air made them wary about mentioning anything at all. Growing slightly impatient and anxious, the boys slightly fidgeted in their position and some played with their clothing, but cautious enough to not disturb the silence created in the area.

They had planned for this, and they did indeed walk in here themselves but somehow nervousness still lingered. Trying to suppress it and appear confident, the oldest of the group swatted his hands in front of the younger ones in the group and settled them down, gesturing for them to be a little more patient.

 

“It’s not everyday boys like you come to me willingly asking me for a job. You guys are just middle school students. You do know who I am right? Don’t joke with me and get out of here before I throw you out.” The tall figure with his back facing the group finally started after a long silence.

“We may be young but we definitely have what it takes.” The eldest spoke with confidence.

“Money doesn’t come easy with me, kids. I am a very realistic person. Now get out. I don’t want little children messing with my business.”

The group of young boys would not budge.

“I gave you your chance to leave, you forced me to do this.” And as if on cue, the men surrounding the boys dashed towards them and threw mercile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter