Sketch Pt.1

The Unfinished Canvas.

3 years ago.

"Ha Na, lets go to the party down the block. It's supposed to be a huge hit!" Ri Jin bounced and pleaded.

"I'm supposed to go to Dong Hae's to study! I can't bail on him, I have almost 3 times!" Ha Na said while looking for her text books.

"C'Mon Ha Na, you need a break more than anyone. You worked the hardest for midterms and aces them all! Exams will be much easier, c'mon take a little break with me before you turn into a text book yourself." asked Ri Jin while tossing outfits to Ha Na that she thought would be best.

"Fine, but only for a few hours! No drinking, absolutley none! Deal?"

"Deal"

Arriving at the house there were lights, music, people everywhere. Everyone was laughing and shouting the names of who they had bet to win in Beer Pong. Ha Na felt weird in a dress, she pulled it lower but it kept rising right back up.

"Ha Na, stop! You look great! Let's take a picture!" Ri JIn said posing with a kissy face next to Ha Na.

*Snap*

Opening the door to the house was pure maddness, people were singing on top of tables, beer bottles lay all over the floors, the house smelt of ciggarettes and stale beer. "Ri Jin! You are here and who is this?" came a voice.

"This is my friend Ha Na, she doesn't usually do things like this so start her off easy!" Ri Jin and her friend led her towards the kitchen. Her friend passed them a few beers.

"Ri Jin, I said I didn't want to drink."

"C'mon, just one. Loosen up you are too intense. This will be the only one okay!"

Beers later Ha Na was stumbling around trying to find a spot to sit. Ri Jin was off doing god know what. Where had she gone? It was almost time to leave. Ha Na stood up trying to keep balance, she took to the stairs. She needed to pee and fast. Where was the bathroom. When she reached the top she started opening every door she could find hoping to reach the toilet. She opened another door and found a rather large un occupied room, she quickly went in and closed the door behind her falling onto the bed. "Where on earth is the bathroom in this house!" she huffed.

"Uh, it's right here." Said a man who was exiting a door that was inside the room. He quickly took a seat on the bed and pointed her to the door. "It's empty now, feel free to use it."