Background

The Unfinished Canvas.

Dong Hae had been absent froms chool for the past 2 days. Ha Na was worried, he hadn't shown up at home or at his house. Something was wrong, Ha Na thought. Why wouldn't he answer the phone? His car wasn't at the school or his house. Where could he be! Ha Na worked herself up in Mr. Ahns class.

"Ha Na, calm down. Dong Hae is fine!" Ri Jin popped up to Ha Na's side and whispered.

"How do you know? Have you talked to him! Where is he?" Ha Na almost shouted.

"He had something he needed to do. He will be back before your turn at the competition tomorrow. I can't tell you, I just need you to trust him and me. Okay?" Ri JIn pleaded.

Ha Na looked back at Ri Jin, her worry growing even more to the point she was almost in tears. She held back as much as she could but, she was so overworked. looking at her composition paper she began trying to complete her song.  But, her mind was on Dong Hae. Tear drops began blurring some fo the words on her page but, she continued writing until her paper was snatched right from under her pencil.

"Is this your song? Let me read!" Ri Jin bounced "Wow, Ha Na! This has a lot of feeling. Is this about your incident and Dong Hae? Is he the Knight?" Ri Jin almost screamed making heads turn. Ha Na didn't reply.

"I knew it! Ha Na, OMO! If Dong Hae hears this...He might fall in love with you. Haha!" Ri Jin screamed some more. "But, then he would know your feelings for him...Does he already know?" Ha Na nodded in an unsure way.

"I think he knows how I feel about him and I think he feels the same. but, I am unsure. I didn't even mean to write about my past and Dong Hae. It just kind of happend when my mind went off into random thought mode. And this is what it produced." Ha Na said flicking the paper with her pencil. Was it really good? She had just been writing nonsense, she thought.