Watercolor

The Unfinished Canvas.

Ha Na looking upon herself in the mirror touching the purple and cut up spot between her eyes with a slight wince. Slowly lifting her shirt with pain winced some more and looked at the blood shot red bruise on her stomach and lower ribs. Looking at her self tears slowing began to slowly stream down her face.

"How am I to practce with this, how am I to hide the mark on my face..How am I going to find proof these marks can't be proved as his."

*Knock,Knock*

Ha Na scrambled around she had forgotten Ri Jin was coming byt to take her to practice. "One second!" Ha Na shouted quickly composing herself and wiping away her tears and throwing in a pair of shades. Checking once more in the mirror to see if they covered the mark on her face. "Crap, it doesn't cover it. Ehottoke!!?" She whispered. Suddenly the door opened.

"Ha Na-shi. What are you doing, we need to go!" Ri Jin said in a bouncy tone approaching her room. Ha Na quickly turned and saw Ri Jin standing in front of her, mouth gaping open.

"HA NA, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!" RI JIn screamed.

"Calm down Ri Jin." Ha Na said in a relaxed tone. Ri Jin had known about the man. she knew everything and she was the only one. She also promised never to tell anyone until Ha Na was ready. But, she didn't want to tell Ri Jin that the man was back and that he had done this to her.

"I fell and hit my face on the door knob while practicing a few hours ago. I'm Okay!" exclaimed Ha Na with a half smile.

Ri Jin with a worried look simply nodded and helped bandage Ha Na for practice